DX » Community » Reviews » Patrol Hawk G1E Household Anti-theft Alarm Systems w/ Built-in Antenna Set - White (AC100~240V)
Customer’s impression:
perfect Very Satisfied GREAT DEVICE I have enjoyed in the use Good alarm
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8825280 on 02/01/2015

Pros: Really full package of sensors! You can secure wirelessly four doors/windows with magnet sensors and four rooms with IR. Fine looking small (dimensions) alarm system, which is easy to install and start to use. Four remote control units are very handy. easy to use looks cool.

Impression:GREAT DEVICE ;

0 0 0

• posted byra3pfr on 01/21/2015

Pros: This system really works very well. Possibly extend application of units if necessary (add another kind of sensors) Siren is very hight voice - also very well! Cons: Seller not describe about APP's please visit http://www.gsmalarmsystems.com/ArticleShow2.asp?ArticleID=136 Other Thoughts: .... Read more

Impression:I have enjoyed in the use;

0 0 1

• posted byRafaello5 on 09/26/2014

I installed that im my appartment. the setup was very easy, it works lika a charm. The batteries last very long time. cons: thehere is no display and you have to set up everything with SMS.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 1

• posted byrnd9ffoyv2740 on 08/23/2014

Pros: good design, works correct. Not difficult to install. Con's: one wireless motion detector not working (contact with DX to fix this), the gas-detector is not wireless. Would be great if I could buy extensions as well for this alarm on DX. Generally quite happy with this alarm.

Impression:Good alarm ;

0 0 1

• posted byarbex5 on 08/07/2014

Pros: - Activate and deactivate remotely. - Ability to turn on just some parts of the alarm remotely with SMS (known as zones) and also see the status of alarm (activate or not) and power status. - Another great features is when the alarm triggers, it shows you the zone that was triggered. - You... Read more

Impression:Very Satisfied;

0 0 1

• posted bylumpylco on 07/15/2014

- Easy to set up - no wires - quality materials (especially the remote controllers) - great sound of the siren... I was wonder how can be so loud when it is so small... - the fire alarm and the gas-leak alarm triggers the alert (SMS, call, siren) even if the alarm system is not armed... I think I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEvertjanhermans on 04/29/2014

This alarm system works very well. It comes with 4 pir sensors and 4 door/window sensors and that makes it a good deal. Also a smoke and a gas alarm are included. The sound is very irritating and loud. no real cons, the installation is not very easy but do-able. It would be an improvement if a be... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byEvertjanhermans on 02/03/2014

This wireless alarm system has a nice price/quality ratio. Especially because it comes with four PIR detectors, four window detectors, four remote controls and a gas and a smoke alarm. I tested all items and it seems to work well. It is relatively easy to install The manual is not very clear and... Read more

2 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: