When you squeeze them, they become smaller than sku.21094 which makes them easier to insert compared to the popular sku.21094. They block off distant noises like traffic noise or someone watching TV in a different room well but closer noises may still be heard. These also have a cord which makes them ... Read more
I already bought earplugs in stores in my town, and none are as comfortable as this, this ear protection is soft and comfortable. After a while that you are using this earplugs you will forget that you are using it, beause its is imperceptible.
It has a rope connecting the two guards, preventing you ... Read more
This earplugs come with a trap which is WAY MORE useful than you think. Theses are great for carrying in your travelling pouch, studies bag or even right next to your bed.
They have a good fit in your ear also. The price isn't perfect. For such a small item, I would love to pay less than a dollar. They ... Read more
It is a good product,trust me,but not perfect, it doesn't isolates totally the noise,even with it pushed really deep into your ears,you can still hear some background noise,and it doesn't even need to be a really noisy enviroment.The strap is really useful helping you not to lose it and after use you ... Read more
Light, basic, usefull, cheap, as expected. Good to use and concerts (eliminate the noises and you just get the music, hahah) and maybe sometimes for band reharshals. Sometimes it doesn't get much confortable inside the ears, but not much of a problem, and looks like it will get old soon. Good, recommended.... Read more
What did you say? Lol.
Well I consider it very important for a person who work in a noisy environment or can't sleep easily because of external noises. When you use this plugs you immediately stop to listen almost 80% of noise, which is impressive. I do really recommend. For me the only con is the strap,... Read more
- Really soft memory foam.
- Have a strap so you don't loose the earplugs.
- Comfortable to wear even when sleeping. - Pricier for a product of this kind.
- Should have included two pairs of earplugs for about this price. I bought these earplugs to sleep a few more minutes in the morning, as I have a ... Read more
- Light weight
- Fit snugly inside ear
- Soft cushion fits any size canal
- Hard to lose since they're corded
- Usable in various settings - Would like for them to be washable/reusable past a month or two If only these were washable/reusable past a month. After a month or two (depending ... Read more
- Really easy to use - Comfortable - Durable - Hard to lose - Stay in your ears even during a night's sleep - Packaged well - Seems to not be some no-name made in China product - Made in USA - I wouldn't be able to think of any even if this cost $20 - My bedroom is right next to a major intersection ... Read more
Great for blocking noise;
Very useful for studying, reading or sleeping (in my case my desktop stays in my room, so it's really useful);
Totally inflates after a couple of seconds, really blocking the noise by filling your ears. None. This product made me realize that I've got a constant ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.