DX » Community » Reviews » Feather-Weight Memory Foam Noise Isolation In-Ear Earplugs (Pair)
  • 5 star 8 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLesSoldats on 06/18/2013

they are cheap and the quality is really good. I use them to sleep and you do not feel them. They are really really confortable and the noise reduction is quite good. I hope the last more than a couple of days each. I will do the test and then update the noise reduction is not as high as silicon earplugs, nevertheless the noise reduction is good. Perfect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaLinux on 09/28/2012

They reduce the sound/noise better then all other earplugs I've been ordering, plus they last the longest and are stiff/easier to put into my ears. I sleep like a baby while my brother plays his stereo and guitar blasting away. Maybe a little to stiff for some people. I've bought a lot of different pairs over past year from various places but they all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvictorrb on 09/07/2012

I have tried any kind of Noise Isolation In-Ear Earplugs, including known branded ones. But these ones selling by DX are the best quality I have found. They area really made with memory foam, goo quality of memory foam. I recommend to buy 10 pairs in order to get cheapest price. This product are reusable but you can use it just 5 or 6 times, so you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagcomabella on 08/25/2012

Super earplugs make everything go away. Now you can study, sleep and concentrate without having to worry about the noises arround you. They have a nice orange color and they are very soft to the ears. They are very easy to insert, just squeeze them and put it in your ears. Get dirty after 4 or 5 nights of use, but you can wash them carefully and they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byniobamed on 08/03/2012

+ easy to use + comfortable material + they are very cheap i am using the at night when iam sleeping. we live by road and there is too much noise. This item is very useful, i dont wake up all night - none, they do what they should do - they should be with strap. sometimes happen, that they get out of the ears while sleeping, so i need to search one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeka123 on 12/29/2011

* Very good soundproofing. This In-Ear Earplugs absorb most of the disturbing sounds but alarm clock can be heard. * Comfortable and very easy to insert into the ears. * Light weight and the foam is very soft. * the price drops when you buy many, so consider to increase amount if you use them frequently. - becomes dirty after number of uses. - not so ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAirluis17 on 12/28/2011

Cheap solution for not getting my ears damaged during band practice. I bought a couple of those, use them once a week. You can clean them off with some water for longer use. But eventually they'll wear off. Works great tho. It's a little difficult to insert them in your ears. You really have to squeeze them and then shove them far up for the best result.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStormax on 08/23/2011

I used different plugs, but that plugs is really great. Material is very good, it's not became dirty after one week of using every night and isolation is really great. I think, lifetime of these earplugs is really long. SKU 21094 cheaper, but worse. Popular here Pharmadoct and Molex are worse too. The price! It's rather high, really. Well, I think, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypablobognar on 08/18/2011

-Adaptable to every ear size -Very good foam material quality -Nice sound isolation -Washable -3M Brand - Since is a simple item and well made, I didn't found any cons yet - don't know about the durability yet, in a couple o months I let you know. -Ideal if you work in a loud noise sound scenario or shows, it helps to protect your audition for a long ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuidje on 06/03/2011

- It's very comfortable; - Really works, it's isolate the external noise very efficiently; - Good finishing. - It's a little bit over-priced (but if you buy a large quantity of it, the price will drop and could be more adequate); By any means, it does the job! I bought this to helping me in studying, cause where I live the surroundings are very noisy ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections