DX » Community » Reviews » Feather-Weight Memory Foam Noise Isolation In-Ear Earplugs (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
Barato so good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8717517 on 11/26/2014

they are very comfortable and they are very cheap ı recommend ı use when ı slepping it hard to use first but after its so easy to use

Impression:so good;

0 0 1

• posted byfiyer on 09/29/2014

pros: cheap and well protected in shipment, very well isolated from the noise and do not bother using them. Easy tweaking, though they seem to hold up well, the feeling that with a bit of use will deteriorate.

Good and inexpensive

Impression:Barato;

0 0 0

• posted byLesSoldats on 06/18/2013

they are cheap and the quality is really good. I use them to sleep and you do not feel them. They are really really confortable and the noise reduction is quite good. I hope the last more than a couple of days each. I will do the test and then update the noise reduction is not as high as silicon... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaLinux on 09/28/2012

They reduce the sound/noise better then all other earplugs I've been ordering, plus they last the longest and are stiff/easier to put into my ears. I sleep like a baby while my brother plays his stereo and guitar blasting away. Maybe a little to stiff for some people. I've bought a lot of pairs i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvictorrb on 09/07/2012

I have tried any kind of Noise Isolation In-Ear Earplugs, including known branded ones. But these ones selling by DX are the best quality I have found. They area really made with memory foam, goo quality of memory foam. I recommend to buy 10 pairs in order to get cheapest price. This product are... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byagcomabella on 08/25/2012

Super earplugs make everything go away. Now you can study, sleep and concentrate without having to worry about the noises arround you. They have a nice orange color and they are very soft to the ears. They are very easy to insert, just squeeze them and put it in your ears. Get dirty after 4 or 5... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byniobamed on 08/03/2012

+ easy to use + comfortable material + they are very cheap i am using the at night when iam sleeping. we live by road and there is too much noise. This item is very useful, i dont wake up all night - none, they do what they should do - they should be with strap. sometimes happen, that they get of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyope85 on 06/10/2012

works perfectly! Bought about 20 of them because i can't study when there's even the slightest background noise. you'll hear nothing within a minute! like every other Feather-Weight Memory Foam Noise Isolation In-Ear Earplugs, it gets dirty pretty soon - but if you buy a bunch of it it's very so... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeka123 on 12/29/2011

* Very good soundproofing. This In-Ear Earplugs absorb most of the disturbing sounds but alarm clock can be heard. * Comfortable and very easy to insert into the ears. * Light weight and the foam is very soft. * the price drops when you buy many, so consider to increase amount if you use them - a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAirluis17 on 12/28/2011

Cheap solution for not getting my ears damaged during band practice. I bought a couple of those, use them once a week. You can clean them off with some water for longer use. But eventually they'll wear off. Works great tho. It's a little difficult to insert them in your ears. You really have to I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections