DX » Community » Reviews » Feather-Weight Memory Foam Noise Isolation In-Ear Earplugs (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
perfect Useful Barato my impressions is so good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymoxnach on 06/14/2015

Pros: as per title. Must have in every house. Don't look for other - buy this one - tested on ears, which used to have pain in an hour of use of any other ear plugs! Not Cons!

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byVampyressa on 06/01/2015

PROS: - Product quality is adequate. They are foam . -The price is very cheap. CONS: - I would have liked to come in a box to keep them well .

Foam earplugs

Impression:Barato,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bymsurmeli on 04/21/2015

dealextreme Thank you. new and strong and useful products . Globally and trusted sites. free shipping unbeliable

Impression:my impressions is;

0 0 1

• posted byHansWL on 04/21/2015

very cheap. No problem when lost. Not the best for wind noise when riding a motorbike, but it works. Great color :-) easy to find

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byecvychas on 03/28/2015

Pros: Good ear plugs, nothing to add. Cons: None

Impression:Good sleep guaranteed;

0 0 0

• posted by9068038 on 03/23/2015

Товар соответствует описанию. Очень быстрая поставка. Использование заключается в том, что вы должны сжать бируши, вставить в ушной проход. В ушах они разжимаются и заполняют собой ушной проход. К недостаткам можно отнести тот момент (но это к производителю, а не продавцу), что хорошо было бы так... Read more

Impression:so good;

0 0 0

• posted bymarmanus on 03/21/2015

Van muy bien Aislan lo suficiente, no molestan al oído.

0 0 0

• posted byDealEC on 03/11/2015

I sleep with a truck on my side. Besides my house is near to a bus stop station. This are excellent to isolate de noise.

Impression:so good,Barato,Satisfactory;

0 0 0

• posted bydeximal on 03/08/2015

The earplugs are just as I expected them to be, based on the photos and bit of experience with similar materials. They're easily malleable so that they can be inserted without problems. Should they happen to be too long for your particular ear shape, you can simply trim them with a pair of For to... Read more

Impression:Satisfactory;

0 0 0

• posted by8717517 on 11/26/2014

they are very comfortable and they are very cheap ı recommend ı use when ı slepping it hard to use first but after its so easy to use

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere