DX » Community » Reviews » P355B 6mm Pistol Spring-load BB Gun Toy with Laser Sight and Blue Light Flashlight
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynoamann on 06/01/2014

Very good style. Made with good materials. Very easy to use. Looks highly real. Can shot very hard and long. the laser sight is not very precise. It looks very real, almost like the real one. It is very very very cheap for that quality. Can be used for long time (at least 6 months). It is packed good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeroenDH5 on 12/06/2013

- Strong plastic - Good accuracy - Good FPS - Good magazine lock - Very similar to original. - Poor finishing - Laser is very inacurate - Even the flashlight comes out of center - The laser / flashlight are made of a very cheap and fragile plastic - The BB's can get out of the chamber and get trapped ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywonty on 12/01/2013

Very good accurate easy to aim for the range of; 1-3 meters* good price, they also did a good job on the painting. also a lock on the side is realistic and useful. Quality was a bit disappointed laser is kinda weak. flashlight is very weak. - A very little of balls where delivered. also plastic feels ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykarpatzioo on 11/28/2013

While the gun looks flimsy, light and breakable this is a great find. The material is durable enough if your'e careful and its really powerful compared to other stuff i got locally. At this price its better to buy a few of these than a single one of perhaps a bit better quality. The sight is is surprisingly ... Read more

0 0 0

• ok
    posted byrakens on 11/26/2013

chip and have a quality is very good, there is laser and silencer which is great. the price is very good for this great gun. very simple to use it. recommend to people that love it. the parts comes assembeld, which help to invoide customs. looks like a real gun, so be carefull with it from police or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysandrofsantos on 11/07/2013

chip and have a quality is very good, there is laser and silencer which is great. the price is very good for this great gun. very simple to use it. recommend to people that love it. the parts comes assembeld, which help to invoide customs. looks like a real gun, so be carefull with it from police or ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDasToks on 11/06/2013

Well after searching for along time, and after having Many bbgun's including: deagle, glock, M4, usp pistols, sniper's (few kinds), AK47(!!!) and more! it is one of the most accurate guns that i have ever owned. this is super accurate, hitting correctly from a distance of 25meter! also it has a laser ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byraphaelsiqueira on 11/04/2013

Excellent ! Product arrived fast and as specified nothing to complain about this product. I Have Nothing to comoplain about because everything was processed directly as repodted in dx.com Could Package a little better that cometimes comes with some problems in the package .. Excellent ! I Am satisfied ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRubBA0 on 10/30/2013

It's cheap and great for starters. I just needed it for fun and maybe to chase pigeons from my roof :). Althoug its entirely made of plastick it feels sturdy. The gun shoots really hard, harder than an older cheap gun i had. The clip for the bullets works nice. You don't have to fill it bullit by bullit.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygaasulin on 10/08/2013

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections