DX » Community » Reviews » P355B 6mm Pistol Spring-load BB Gun Toy with Laser Sight and Blue Light Flashlight
  • 5 star 42 ( 49% )
  • 4 star 41 ( 48% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysandrofsantos on 11/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:chip and have a quality is very good, there is laser and silencer which is great. the price is very good for this great gun. very simple to use it. recommend to people that love it. the parts comes assembeld, which help to invoide customs. looks like a real gun, so be c... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygaasulin on 10/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:chip and have a quality is very good, there is laser and silencer which is great. the price is very good for this great gun. very simple to use it. recommend to people that love it. the parts comes assembeld, which help to invoide customs. looks like a real gu... Read more

3 0
  • posted byPeuSHI on 08/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Strong plastic - Good accuracy - Good FPS - Good magazine lock - Very similar to original. Cons:- Poor finishing - Laser are very inacurate - Even the flashlight comes out of center - The laser / flashlight are made of a very cheap and fragile plastic - The... Read more

5 2
  • posted byCoD511 on 07/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* Does what it says, provides everything listed * Cheap and good for some fun * Pictures are accurate * Overall value is a decent Cons:* Build quality isn't ideal * Packaged poorly and damage in transit is quite possible OtherThoughts:Some basic fixes could be made to thi... Read more

2 0
  • posted byscecs on 07/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looks good, shoots fine Cons:- Doesn't look 1:1, it feels too big. Another I have is more like the real deal, but that one broke down. This one too by the way, cheap plastic materials, altough atleast the nozzle and chamber are still fine - Laser is a bit off - We us... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydukeofducks on 06/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Well... Seeing as I never got it... It was cheap. I knew there was a risk of it being seized so, oh well. The bigger annoyance was that this delayed the rest of my items as the whole package got delayed by Customs. Cons:Again, seized by Canada Border Services Ag... Read more

5 0
  • posted byshif99 on 06/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good for the price Shoots fast Actually a pretty good range Has a cool look to it Cons:Quality is A bit poor Had to fix the spring alignment Had to tighten the screws Dosen't have anything indicating its not a real gun OtherThoughts:For 9$ it shoots like a charm and for t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEestlane233 on 06/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice gun, grip, very powerful blue light, cool ADS, no more to say, a supressor would be nico on this gun. Good, it doesn't smell so badly too, YEAH! Cons:My light switch doesn't work, the laser was broken, the power wires from the light were open. The trial bb's always j... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystevensusw on 05/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The Gun looks really real from far. the shooting power is amazing and the reload of BB is very friendly. The laser sight is very cool looking and with the blue light attahced it gives owner a sense of 'killer' or special force. Cons:The material used can be further impr... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAdrianoV0 on 05/22/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Painting-simply beautiful and shape perfect; -Unlike the flashlight, the red laser is extremely strong, enough to spend a night when three blocks. Cons:-If it is a positive or not depends on the person, but I kind of dangerous pressure with the gun fired. -th... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections