Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskullzao on 06/19/2014

Nice looking gun. More than an average quality. Lightweight. Easy to load and really shoots. Non lethal and even not harming at all. - Very good plasic build quality ! - looks realitsic - good shape - cocking is very smooth - nice sights very cheap, bulid well, shoots good, Comfortable to hold him,Good value for money. -Unfortunately with mine one of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzorkenius on 02/25/2014

Nice looking gun. More than an average quality. Lightweight. Easy to load and really shoots. Non lethal and even not harming at all. It's good quality, but not the best. There is some slightly misfitting details but not critical. Some times the bullets stuck in the clip so good old punch needed. If you are hitting something hard with a bullet it can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by12matheus12 on 01/09/2014

Its freaking cheap! The gun looks quite real, have a good weight and it's beautiful! The shoot is super potent and can easily break trough his box (its a great target) be careful not to shot at people, it hurts... Of course its not the best material, but its good and will do the job very well... The bb guns that came with it is very bad..buy better ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIcetforu on 08/21/2013

Quite afforable. Very light weight to use. Looks very well. 1 of my ordered guns was broken down in the package, had to fix that, and the gun won't shoot properly anymore. Due it being plastic, there are chances the spring can get stuck. The guns have their weight by using the magazine. In 1 of the magazine's I had it lacked weight, however it seemed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythomieboy on 06/28/2012

- Very good plasic build quality ! - looks realitsic - good shape - cocking is very smooth - nice sights - the bb's get stuck sometimes - not really another one for this moment - it does not shoot that hard then i epected. When i louded a bb, and i pul the trigger i hear a gissing sound of escaping air and there's also not comming out a bb, that happens ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoamdb on 06/16/2012

very cheap, bulid well, shoots good, Comfortable to hold him,Good value for money. for this price there are no cons. i have no problems with this gun. in the first shoots i needed to load the gun twice but after a few shots It worked well. simply good gun. he was shipped very fast. Before I bought the gun I had feared that he would break fast But the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypoblo10 on 04/06/2012

-The price of the gun is very cheap. -The gun looks well made considering its a plastic BB gun. -First thing I noticed was the feel of it. It fits very well in my hand. -The sights on the pistol are nicely aligned. -The gun comes with BB's. -Unfortunately with mine one of out maybe 10 BB's ends up getting stuck inside the gun and you have to tip the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycrusaderace on 02/11/2012

- Price is the cheapest (for size and value) BB Gun on Dealextreme - Fits in your hand like a real gun. It's not like those mini-guns where your little pinky finger or/and ring finger has to stick out awkwardly. - Powerful. A shot fired from a distance of 10m still stings. Be careful! - Each cartridge holds about 13 pellets. It's enough to have one ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byizaiasalmeida on 02/06/2011

Well, this is very cheap and like all others DX products has free shipping. The gun has a good power too. It's fragile. Made of a cheap plastic. All external parts are made of plastic and I don't know if it has some metal inside. The shoot is not accurate. The BB moves arounud in his trajectory. When you spring load the gun, sometimes (very often), ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShinG0 on 02/04/2011

Very realistic design - looks like real gun from 1-2 meters. If you are enough smart - you can re-use the BB bullets (25-30) over and over again. Powerful and accurate shot. It's plastic, so you can feel how the elements moving inside, but I don't have any trouble with that till now. You have to avoid pointing the gun to the face or other human or animal ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections