Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskullzao on 06/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice looking gun. More than an average quality. Lightweight. Easy to load and really shoots. Non lethal and even not harming at all. - Very good plasic build quality ! - looks realitsic - good shape - cocking is very smooth - nice sights very cheap, bulid well... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzorkenius on 02/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice looking gun. More than an average quality. Lightweight. Easy to load and really shoots. Non lethal and even not harming at all. Cons:It's good quality, but not the best. There is some slightly misfitting details but not critical. Some times the bullets stuck in the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIcetforu on 08/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Quite afforable. Very light weight to use. Looks very well. Cons:1 of my ordered guns was broken down in the package, had to fix that, and the gun won't shoot properly anymore. Due it being plastic, there are chances the spring can get stuck. The guns have the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythomieboy on 06/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very good plasic build quality ! - looks realitsic - good shape - cocking is very smooth - nice sights Cons:- the bb's get stuck sometimes - not really another one for this moment - it does not shoot that hard then i epected. OtherThoughts:When i louded a bb,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoamdb on 06/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very cheap, bulid well, shoots good, Comfortable to hold him,Good value for money. Cons:for this price there are no cons. i have no problems with this gun. in the first shoots i needed to load the gun twice but after a few shots It worked well. OtherThoughts:simply good g... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypoblo10 on 04/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-The price of the gun is very cheap. -The gun looks well made considering its a plastic BB gun. -First thing I noticed was the feel of it. It fits very well in my hand. -The sights on the pistol are nicely aligned. -The gun comes with BB's. Cons:-Unfortunately with mine o... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycrusaderace on 02/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Price is the cheapest (for size and value) BB Gun on Dealextreme - Fits in your hand like a real gun. It's not like those mini-guns where your little pinky finger or/and ring finger has to stick out awkwardly. - Powerful. A shot fired from a distance of 10m still stings... Read more

0 1
  • posted byizaiasalmeida on 02/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Well, this is very cheap and like all others DX products has free shipping. The gun has a good power too. Cons:It's fragile. Made of a cheap plastic. All external parts are made of plastic and I don't know if it has some metal inside. The shoot is not accurate.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShinG0 on 02/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very realistic design - looks like real gun from 1-2 meters. If you are enough smart - you can re-use the BB bullets (25-30) over and over again. Powerful and accurate shot. Cons:It's plastic, so you can feel how the elements moving inside, but I don't have any trouble wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byImWicked on 02/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It has a lot of force, it bounces through whole your room or cuts paper easily. - Realistic magazine which can hold 13 BB bullets. - Enough BB bullets in the box (like 30) for the first shots. - Cheap! Cons:- You have to use it properly, it easily jams or mis-... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections