DX » Community » Reviews » 6mm BB White Plastic Bullets (2000-Pack)
  • 5 star 18 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskullzao on 06/19/2014

- Not the Russians, usually incomplete and can shoot them well enough - Most of them large enough package for a long time - Great price Ok... where to start? The quality is very poor because it's not completly round, there are still nubs from the factory on the balls and that causes jams in the loader or chamber of the airsoft so that sucks. Some of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykoalahbh on 12/14/2013

Low price. Preço baixo Da para usar em marcadores spring de baixo custo com prados no DX mesmo mas para AEG não e tao bom . Poderia ser melhor polida para nao agarrar no cano de precisao. Bico facilita para o carregamento de magazine de pistolas. Not good quality Não e de boa qualidade, podia ser melhor polida O vidro se quebrou no transporte ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydorb94 on 09/17/2013

Very nice quality bb's and cheap comfortable price .Fits to the most bb guns/airsofts - Nice bottle - Does not break so easy as the black ones I bought - Quite nice price a few Twisted bb. not something that bothers.Sometimes there are pieces of broken plastic packaging of pills, and be careful not to get confused and put them in gun Works great for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygustavo420 on 09/06/2013

2000 plastic bullets are enought to shoot like crazy until you're tired and still have plenty more. It aint cheap plastic so works better. Definately can hurt if your weapon is good enought Some bullets had problems in the design but not so many so still acceptable. Could be cheaper thought. If you're patient and the location helps you can collect the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrocks on 08/12/2013

Very good. Very fast shipment. Everything ok with the product. The plastic tube is usefull and make easy to release the bb`s into the gun. I`m from Brazil and I`m impressed with the quickness of delivery, normally the products are here in 45 days, but this time was different and in a week was at my home. no no Very good. Very fast shipment. Everything ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykatllyncat on 07/29/2013

bbs plástico impressionante que não quebram com o impacto de superfícies duras! eles estão prefeito tamanho e não tem deformidades entre eles. recipiente também é muito útil para derramar as bbs diretamente a sua arma e não tem que fazer uma grande bagunça!! material plástico na embalagem é... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdrianoV0 on 05/31/2013

-Tem um bocal que facilita a retirada das bolinhas, apesar de não ter um exato controle de quantos vão sair; -A maior vantagem que tive comprando aqui foi claro, o lucro, eu só acreditei mesmo quando o produto chegou aqui, um pacote de dois mil por sete reais era até então inimaginável. -Por o pacote ser de plastico tem ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byyishayco on 05/22/2013

- Not the Russians, usually incomplete and can shoot them well enough - Most of them large enough package for a long time - Great price, my shop it costs about twice as much - Sometimes there are pieces of broken plastic packaging of pills, and be careful not to get confused and put them in a rifle then it hangs - If you break the balls shoot them straight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byosimbr on 04/29/2013

- A big quantity of balls; - Easy to find after shoot; - The color is great to look the shot way; - It's cared inside one plastic recipient to prevent lose; - Work with 6mm BB guns. - Expensive; - Some balls were broken after shot; - The shipment time was very extense. More than one month; This product has a good quality. The price is very extensive,... Read more

0 0
  • Meh
    posted byeddycanada on 02/20/2013

Cheap price- very good price but that's about it. You get quantity over quality in this buy. Ok... where to start? The quality is very poor because it's not completly round, there are still nubs from the factory on the balls and that causes jams in the loader or chamber of the airsoft so that sucks. Some of them shatter on impact which leads me to believe ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections