Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byatidat on 09/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very fast HD MediaCenter! Small, fast and portable. More and more language. Avi, Divx, OGG, Vob, mpg, mpeg, mp3, mp4, wma, wmv, RMVB, RM, AAC, JPG, TIF, BMP and more objectums playing! Click and play! - FAST! Usefull product! Overall very good product. Fast free shipping!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaurium on 04/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:That is really simple to use and there is no space problem (you may see my uploaded picture). My sister receive before i get back home and she put it working without any help. It's better than an USB enabled TVs, and supports big USB data devices like external HD. Cons:Th... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymnn2000 on 01/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is my first Media Player and so far I am very happy with it. I have 260 GB hard drive installed and it run very quiet and cool. It plays Avi, Mp4 and Mp3 so far that I have tested. It remember where it left off even when you turn off the unit and turn it back on. I... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections