DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Multifunction Digital Sports Watch w/ Altimeter / Compass / Barometer - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
Quality Ótimo nice watch robusto Great.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEddy7 on 04/24/2015

I work offshore and needed a watch which could stand some roughness and still be useful for my job. What i need is a big display with a 24hour time, the day and date in one readable screen. This one does the trick. After a year of use the light does not work anymore but that is my watch of That I... Read more

After a year of use i am reviewing the Sunroad outdoor watch which i use outdoor on daily basis.

Impression:Sunroad watch used in rough job;

0 0 1

• posted by9136031 on 03/05/2015

For this price it is a nice black colloured watch, with soft plastic housing en wrestbelt. It has many funny features, barometer and compass and timer function. Its rather difficult to get all the settings right. Can not tdll you if it is accurat, so i would not 100% trust on this watch during a... Read more

Impression:nice watch,Handsome Watch;

0 0 0

• posted by123Casey on 03/23/2015

Pros: Very good pedometer. I was surprised abaout its precision. Barometer is also precisious as compass as too. Cons: I was fairly dissapointed from altimeter. Even if you calibrate it, they often lost calibration in one hour of the march.

Impression:Quality,nice watch;

0 0 0

• posted byMagorDante on 01/09/2015

Watch looks pefrect Everything works perfectly. but I went to dive into three meters water and they are not watertight.

Watches review

Impression:nice watch;

4 0 5

• posted byPassarinho10 on 12/30/2014

Excelente produto! Muito boa a qualidade! Recomendo tranquilamente. Relógio de boa qualidade, sou personal trainer e uso bastante o produto. A marcador de temperatura não sei se é tão precisa, mas isso pouco importa.

Impression:Ótimo;

2 0 0

• posted bykasnot on 11/07/2014

WATCH ARRIVED IN GREAT CONDITION, PERFECT AND TESTED. ALREADY DREW THE BOX AND PUT ON THE WRIST, VISUAL GORGEOUS. A SHIPMENT THAT LONG I THOUGHT, COME OVER TO MY HOUSE WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM IN CUSTOMS AND WITHOUT PAY IMPORT TAX. I RECOMMEND IT.

Impression:Ótimo, muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byggraziano on 10/22/2014

Just a cool watch, with a lot of MacGyver stuff. Easy to use, good material quality... what else?

Impression:Great.;

0 0 0

• posted byPekka999 on 10/15/2014

Lean and good looking multifunction watch. Takes couple hours to learn all the nice functions, but is definitely worth learning. Suites for the sporty type of people. Quality pretty high for the money. Simple and easy instructions in English and Chinese.

Impression:Quality,Multifunction,Lean;

0 0 0

• posted byeliasafassis on 10/15/2014

O relógio é robusto, com excelente construção. O case é emborrachado, mas a aparência do visor é de que é de metal. As funções são muitas! Inclusive o pedômetro, que não está na descrição. Bússola precisa, com função para calibrar. Barômetro e altímetro funcionando. A sensibilidade do altímetro é... Read more

Impression:robusto , funcional e preciso;

0 0 0

• posted byprincee on 09/30/2014

Nejsou špatné, vypadají dobře. Vždy vzbudí pozornost na ruce a za tu cenu - ok. Jen myslím, že mají vybitou baterii, protože hodinové pípnutí zní opravdu divně.

Impression:Jsou použitelné a vypadají docela dobře,Za tu cenu - ok;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: