DX » Community » Reviews » Bluedio T9 Stereo Bluetooth 2.0 Handsfree Headset (7-Hour Talk/100-Hour Standby)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjediwelder on 11/29/2012

The finishin and packaging are correct. I had no problem to sync with my Samsung Galaxy S3. Requires little time to recharge the battery. It is convenient to use and do not bother wearing it while in the ear. Nice design and size very discreet. The sound volume is a bit low. should improve in this aspect. You are missing a volume meter. I use it while ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystephlydia on 08/23/2010

The low price and the design is very nice. The packaging and the send time by DX is always corrcet. But, the battery used time not To be has the height of the earpiece. After 1 hour of talking time and 6 hours of Standby time, the product shut down!!! And how to do for driving and working? I'm Distraught!!! And it cost most of the earpiece to send it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobinfoot on 02/18/2010

The finishing is not bad considering its cost. Very soft and can barely hear even with the loudest volume settings on my phone. You can improve the audio performance by pressing the earpiece deeper to your ear canal but that would forgo the ease of using the bluetooth in the first place. Further to this, i took me 15mins to sync the earpiece to my phone.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections