DX » Community » Reviews » Retractable USB Extension Cable (75cm-Length)
  • 5 star 19 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywinebug on 06/12/2014

Using it to connect a simple USB hub to which a scanner and printer are attached. I wanted for the cable to be retractable so that the desk stays neat, and this extension does exactly that for an excellent price. The build quality leaves to be desired, and the springs for the retraction are sensitive sometimes leading to a missed retraction. I only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjihchanglin on 05/18/2014

I bought this retractable USB extension cable for my car, to tidy up all my the cables that connect to my car USB adapter. Nowadays, too many car devices are using USB cable, GPS, DVR or DVD player... I can't find any thing to say, it is working fine, low price and small. I think I may order a couple more for my other devices latter. This kind of cable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjanaaaa on 03/27/2014

I have a USB port in the back of my Car HU. The normal USB extension cables had too much wire lying near the dash. So, I decided to go for the retractable ones. It was perfect for my Head Unit. I just had to make 1 part static by extending fully and wrapping up with cello tape. The other part can be extended as and when required. Now, my car looks more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTodoElectronica on 09/30/2013

Excelente calidad, muy útil por el espacio que ocupa y la función que cumple, estoy encantado con este articulo. El diseño es lo mejor que tiene, genera una impresión en las personas que genera que quieran obtener este artículo, la calidad es muy buena, el plástico es resistente a golpes y caídas. El producto cumple ... Read more

USB extension USB extension 2 USB Extension Cable
    0 0
  • posted byScherbakovSB on 06/06/2013

- It is very cheap, very good deal. - Excellent for laptop because of its compact size. - Very helpfull, because you can get any needed cable lenght (max of 75 cm) and avoid mess. - The quality of materials is quite good. - It quickly retracts back and simple to use. I think the retraction mechanism will not work hard for a long time, so you need careful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychicotavares on 04/04/2013

The price is perfect suitable, incredible cheap. I have nothing to say about the quality but good things, it serves well its purpose. I had no problem at all to use that cable and the retractable model helps a lot to save me from the wired mess that used to be my room. I have no problems to say about this product. I am completely satisfied with this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleloml on 03/21/2013

easy to use, takes up a small space, do not disturb the other components and it hangs in the size that you need so do not be left hanging out. Beware, so thin that the cable is if you end up pulling a little stronger it rocks! Other than that nothing bad Very small and thin, it will in any corner and not occupy any space, great for entering the closets ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybas_dk on 03/21/2013

Very cheap extension cable for USB cables. I use it in combination with http://club.dx.com/reviews/text/34674/add since this cable is not very long. This extension cable is also retractable, therefore it is just a small part and easy to use and take it with you. I would recommend this product to everyone. Sometimes the wires cross, which makes the item ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaiols on 03/19/2013

I bought this to use as extension for my original ipad mini charger and it works very well no cons at all...really fill all my expectations Retractable USB Extension Cable is a BASIC tool for every geek, as it is usefull for all kind of USB devices, from a mouse, charging cables to printers or external drives Retractable USB Extension Cable is a BASIC ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiegosniper on 01/26/2013

Works great. I'ts compact, pratical and very useful wherever you go, don't get stuck easy. Nothing. The build quality is not the best, but for this price is great than the other ones. The extension is ok don’t offer perceptible delays in transfers like de longest ones. Don't think twice before buy it, it's cheap. This is a great deal and probably i’... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections