DX » Community » Reviews » Multifunctional USB 2.0 Card Reader w/ SD / MS / Micro SD / TF / M2 - Black + White (32GB Max.)
Customer’s impression:
nice Great value Very useful! good price/quality ratio Do not recommend this product.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8681130 on 06/15/2015

Pros: Cheap, easy, performant, really versatile Cons: Sometimes a little slow and sometimes not detected by the computer.

Impression:nice,Great value;

0 0 0

• posted byjbasemoine on 06/07/2015

Pros: I does work on european windows, works well, Plug and play (no drivers needed) works with OTG cable on/with tablet and telephone, small to travel with Cons: Cards are wobble when inserted, if you touch the inserted card EVEN so slightly it will disconnect.

Impression:nice,Great value,Very useful!;

0 0 0

• posted byleenox on 05/07/2015

Pros: It's very small and doesn't take up a lot of space, it's multifunctional and perfect to travel with. It's cheap, but it's a really good quality product. Cons: I haven't found anything negative about this product. Overall this is a really nice gadget to have. Either in your camera or laptop... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byangelvega93 on 04/30/2015

I do not recommend this product, i was updating my SD Maps card, when it stopped working, now my SD card is not recognized by PC and the car anymore. This product damages your SD Card, do not buy it.

Impression:Do not recommend this product.;

0 0 0

• posted by1436234 on 04/19/2015

Very small and tiny. The cover doesn't fit properly. It looks not a strong design

Impression:Great value;

0 0 0

• posted byJohnjaura on 03/27/2015

PROS: PUEDO UTILIZAR MUCHAS TARJETAS DE MEMORIA QUE TENIA GUARDADAS Y SIN USAR. CONTRAS: NO LE VEO ALGUNA.

0 0 0

• posted by8961115 on 03/07/2015

Pros: It have a lot of slots, I mean, I have one Memory Stick Pro Duo, and I read it!, and the other ports MicroSD, SD, and I thing the other one its M2. Conts: Yes it doesnt have labels with the name of the port, but It doesnt matters It works and seriusly you will not put a SD on a Micro SD XD... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFDaemon on 02/28/2015

Very small. Easy to handle. Good looking device that can read almost all card-types you have. I really like it. An aluminium case with strong and tight plastic cap. You will never lost it. The only cons is: it became a "crasher" after approximately a year of usage. It crashed a file-system on to... Read more

Impression:Very useful!;

0 0 0

• posted bykuxej on 02/25/2015

Finaly I have a Card reader for my M2 card.

Impression:nice,Very useful!;

0 0 0

• posted byKiller28700 on 02/18/2015

Hola mi pedido tardo 1 mes en llegar a la puerta de mi casa, ya probé el adaptador y funciona de maravilla, creo que esta pagina de hoy en adelante va hacer mi favorita, puesto que los envíos son gratuitos y tienen muchas cosas en venta, se las recomiendo.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: