DX » Community » Reviews » Multifunctional USB 2.0 Card Reader w/ SD / MS / Micro SD / TF / M2 - Black + White (32GB Max.)
Customer’s impression:
nice Great value Very useful! good price/quality ratio Proper device
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjohaneg3 on 01/29/2015

Pros: multiple slots for different cards, led for checking if the device is working, decent build quality Cons: it's not really sure where to put what type of card, since there are no indicators with card names at the slots. Not really a problem but it would have been nice. Over all a decent for... Read more

Impression:good price/quality ratio,Proper device;

0 0 0

• posted byjulianlp on 12/28/2014

muy facil de usasr, pequeño, bonito.... todo muy bueno. No tiene nada desfavorable OK. Ña entrega del producto fue en tiempo normal y este estuvo de acurdo a lo ofrecido por el vendedor.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byandreguerra on 11/21/2014

Pros: Works like a charm! Just plug in and the windows will install and recognize the different cards. Cons: Nothing, really. It does what it supposed to. Other-thoughts: Nothing, really. Bottom-line: If you need to use different types of cards, just buy this. Very useful!

Very useful!

Impression:Very useful!;

0 0 0

• posted byBMoss on 10/15/2014

Pros: 1.) Small. 2.) Has an end cap. 3.) Reads my 64 gb Micro S.D. Card, and Reads it when it is in its S.D. Card Adapter quickly. 4.) Cheap. Cons: 1.) All the slots are open and uncapped. 2.) Won't write to the Micro S.D. Card even when it is in its S.D. Card Adapter, made sure the lock was off.... Read more

Impression:Read only;

0 0 0

• posted byBFERK on 09/22/2014

Pros: I tested with 32GB SD card and it READ all the data. Quite fast - as expected for USB 2.0. No drivers needed for WINDOWS operating system.Comes with the cover. Small enough to fit in wallet. Tested for 2 days - All functional. Cons: None realy.

Impression:Properly working USB CARD READER;

0 0 0

• posted bygermankupfer on 08/04/2014

Pros: 2,5 bucks and it does everything, plug and play, not a single problem, tested on W7 Ultimate, W8.1, Kubuntu 13.04, Linux Mint 17 and a Moto G. Plus it's quite stylish. Cons: None. Maybe the cap could fit a bit easily? But it's not really a problem, I just like to have everything fit at Does... Read more

Impression:Great value;

0 0 0

• posted byFranforcelini on 03/27/2014

Product with good workmanship, lid closing properly, item delivered quickly and undamaged, in perfect condition. Good quality plastic! It supports multiple card formats. The use of the product is simple and easy, does not require specific knowledge, just plug it in and go! No installation I have... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydannyu on 01/21/2014

small, very convenient to use. Replaces 2-3 dedicated card readers and saves me the bother to take along a few of these. nothing so far. It's behaving as expected. Once the card is inserted it's getting access from Windows in a few seconds. I would recommend it to anyone needs an USB card reader.... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections