Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzxlal on 11/25/2014

Pros: Excellent graphic Tablet, Professional Design. It is worth for the money. Cons: No I highly recommend to everyone the excellent graphic Tablet H610 PRO. Read more

Impression:Excellent graphic Tablet;

0 0 1

• posted byexcelemes on 11/02/2014

perfecto diseño y calidad altamente recomendable por el lapicero recargable que no pesa nada como siempre la tienda no falla y estan siempre contestando todas las dudas unas contras son que aun no usan la tecnologia de dibujar con la direccion del lapicero y le falta la pantalla tactil para poder acelerar ... Read more

Impression:Perfecto para el trabajo de edicion;

0 0 0

• posted byikateufel on 10/22/2014

Pros: Great Design, very responsive and fast in the hand moviments. Cons: Documentation did not made it clear the little time to charge the pen before using. I thought for a moment that it didn't work. I highly recommend to everyone for this price even hobbists like myself can afford it. Read more

Impression:Amazed;

0 0 0

• posted byRA53 on 05/31/2014

Design with soft touch matte finish. Ambidextrous design allows the tablet to be flipped for left- or right-handed use. Weighted pen stand doubles as storage for extra nibs and the nib extractor tool. The surface is incredibly more resilient to scratching than the Wacom. No batteries to change. Pen is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byooduque on 02/18/2014

Being my first graphic pen tablet. It's not bad, some of the pros are; 1. Slim and light-weight 2. Ease of installation(user friendly) 3. Pen is rechargeable and battery last long(i haven't tested the said 800hours though) 4. Large surface area to work with 5. High sensitivity I feel the Cons I have ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byTekeBeet on 01/11/2014

Easy to use and install Works well on Windows 7 Pen has a rechargeable battery with a special charging cable Works accurate Express keys are excellent for quick use Much cheapier than a Wacom tablet and has the same quality Lightweight, so easy to take on the road Delivered with 4 extra pen tips and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections