Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytroode on 08/24/2016

Pros: Low Cost High functionality Cons: Manual can be a bit confusing I purchased it has it is very cost effective compared to some name brand pen tablets. It worked very easily needed some help from google to get it to work on windows 10, but installing the latest driver from Huion and ticking a... Read more

Impression:Perfecto;

0 0 0

• posted byoutrageonline on 08/14/2016

Pros: Works directly after installing the driver Sensitive touch works Basic functions are setup already (can be customized) 16 extra customizable functions easy to setup Good value for money Cons: none yet

Impression:Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted byrarock on 07/20/2016

This product makes digital art programs so much easier to use than with a conventional mouse. It is so easy to set up, comfortable to use, just like a normal pen or pencil. the buttons on the side can be programmed to use different key commands such as brush size, zoom in and out, undo, copy, or... Read more

Impression:Outstanding;

0 0 0

• posted byjaitama on 07/03/2016

Pros:La tablet es facil de usar, el lapiz es resistente y se puede usar con cualquier programa de dibujo 2d o para modelado 3d. Es recomendable descargar los ultimos drivers desde la pagina oficial de huion para un funcionamiento optimo. Cons:Ninguno.

Impression:Perfecto,comodo,facil;

0 0 0

• posted byClaret821021 on 10/29/2015

Desde que la recibí empecé a usarla y todo funciona perfectamente

Impression:Amazing,Bien;

0 0 0

• posted byDoudemoii on 08/15/2015

Great pressure sensitivity levels, smooth experience with the drivers and overall a good solid build. I love the way the pen feels, it's just so natural to hold it and start drawing. It's very lightweight compared to the old Trust tablet I used to own. It's compatible with all the programs I have... Read more

Impression:Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted byjferrer22 on 08/11/2015

Pros: I bought for 3D design and its perfect! Really awesome product, maybe u can pay a bit more and get the 1060 but this one still perfect for movility. Cons: Anything Other: I would buy more of huion, very nice products.

Impression:Ótimo,Bien,Muy buen producto;

0 0 0

• posted bymilanche037 on 08/07/2015

This is probably the best graphic tablet you can get for a price under $100. I'm very satisfied. Maybe the only two things I'll have to say against is that plastic, from which it's made of, feels very cheap and the fact that you can't see what you're doing on drawing area, but beside that, a very... Read more

Impression:Bien;

0 0 0

• posted byAnitexabc on 07/28/2015

Acabo de Recibir mi Tableta. El Producto bien empacado y bien presentado; pero la caja llego algo estropeada y arrogada, pero la tableta funciona muy bien. Luego subo la Foto.

Impression:Muy buen producto;

1 0 0

• posted byNafz on 07/13/2015

it works really well, good price, my sister love it

Impression:Very nice product;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere