DX » Community » Reviews » YD K561 360 Degree Rotary Wireless Bluetooth V3.0 78-Key Keyboard for Ipad AIR - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
Nice Quality Sturdy looking Comfortable typing Best iPad Air case that I've seen. Highly recomend Super usefully iPad cover
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9235787 on 06/02/2015

Apple official products costs an arm and a leg where I live and this keyboard is an amazing product with a fair price. When I was reading the buyer`s reviews, another customer said that "it looks like it could stop a bullet", and it`s absolutely right! Cons: it is hard to get the iPad out of it,... Read more

Impression:Nice Quality ,Comfortable typing,Sturdy looking;

0 0 0

• posted byfmaagdenberg on 01/02/2015

Really good quality and robust. I use it at my work and it looks like a laptop when opened. The keyboard works very well and is pleasant to use / type. Its starts fast and connects via blue tooth. the duration of the battery is long. I can use it over 2 weeks without any problems. The iPad fits I... Read more

Impression:Super usefully iPad cover;

0 0 0

• posted bysage50 on 02/09/2015

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros: The iPad is held very securely in place. There are cutouts in the case so that you can access the power bar, volume, etc very easily. The case feels firm & sturdy but still slightly soft. The material that the a... Read more

Impression:Best iPad Air case that I've seen. Highly recomend;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: