DX » Community » Reviews » YD K561 360 Degree Rotary Wireless Bluetooth V3.0 78-Key Keyboard for Ipad AIR - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
Nice Quality Sturdy looking Comfortable typing Best iPad Air case that I've seen. Highly recomend Super usefully iPad cover
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynanobak on 12/09/2015

It fits perfectly with the Ipad AIR but once is in it won't get out easily, try putting the thumbs one at the center of the long side and one at the corner and push back until it pops out. Don't get tempted to use any tools. Is very good looking and the price is great. Pros: nice design, keyboard... Read more

Right compatibility, Right price

Impression:Nice Quality ,Comfortable typing;

0 0 0

• posted by9235787 on 06/02/2015

Apple official products costs an arm and a leg where I live and this keyboard is an amazing product with a fair price. When I was reading the buyer`s reviews, another customer said that "it looks like it could stop a bullet", and it`s absolutely right! Cons: it is hard to get the iPad out of it,... Read more

Impression:Nice Quality ,Comfortable typing,Sturdy looking;

0 0 0

• posted byfmaagdenberg on 01/02/2015

Really good quality and robust. I use it at my work and it looks like a laptop when opened. The keyboard works very well and is pleasant to use / type. Its starts fast and connects via blue tooth. the duration of the battery is long. I can use it over 2 weeks without any problems. The iPad fits I... Read more

Impression:Super usefully iPad cover;

0 0 0

• posted bysage50 on 02/09/2015

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros: The iPad is held very securely in place. There are cutouts in the case so that you can access the power bar, volume, etc very easily. The case feels firm & sturdy but still slightly soft. The material that the a... Read more

Impression:Best iPad Air case that I've seen. Highly recomend;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere