DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Tire Pressure Gauge (0.5~7.5kg/cm2)
  • 5 star 10 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bympagliara on 11/01/2013

It seems very well built, better quality than other "no name" air compressors. Smells good. -Good retail box. Ideal for reselling, but all the text outside the box is in Chinese except the manual. -It is tiny! very compact, you can store it in your glove box, even in a motorbike. -Includes a well translated to English Manual. Easy to understand.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBopcox on 09/16/2013

I have to say that this is not my first Tire pressure tool. I had a cheap plastic made tool before I purchase this one which is better made quality, i have cross checked the precision with professional tool from my friend and i was suppriesed with very small difference in measurement. I did find any cons, maybe some kind of box/case for this tool should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDraconz on 07/26/2013

Looks like sturdy, good build, good case. not precise. ordered that and airsoon gauge. also have old measuring manometer from soviet times. that gauge shows 0.2 atm less than soviet and airsoon - these both show about similar readings, but these one - 0.2 atm less. 0.2 atm is significant amount in question of monitoring tyres pressure, especially for ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybardilu on 04/30/2013

The pressure gauge achieves very precise measurements and is extremely simple to use. When you have it you can take the pressure of cold tires, which is the right way to do it. The quality of it is made is good, but could be higher. However, for now it works correctly, so we only talk about an aesthetic problem. I think they should do that shipments ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeduleitao on 04/21/2013

Very well constructed, good materials (metal), small (good to glove compartment), easy to use. Not so accurate, it would be better if the scale was bigger (between each value). Not so good to use in cars because of low pressure, but for who use high pressure on motorbike it's very useful to choose differents pressures during a track day. vey cheap! ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEasonLau on 03/18/2013

Very good quality build-up. Look and feels heavy with metal cover casing. Didn't feel anything with plastic at all. Hopefully does not break if drop to the floor as stated in the product description. Difficult to position the gauge nozzle when checking the tire pressure as the head is with an angle slightly, so you will hear some air coming out from ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjack0726 on 03/17/2013

able to measure my bicycle tyre pressure accurately. able to measure up to 100psi pressure . very solid built and good quality come with a nice casing for storage. it able to make my cycling life easier without the need to use pump gauge or go petrol station. its uses shrader valve only but that only matters to presta valve rider. i use it before the ... Read more

precision gauge for your bicycle tyre pressure bundle with a nice casing
    0 0
  • posted bymaxmald on 01/24/2013

It's a great product to know the exact pressure of your tires. I used to have one and I lost it. Decided to replace it immediatelly. In just a few seconds, you can know the exact pressure: just put it in the tire and then take it out to see the pressure indicated. Then press the botton and reset the clock. None. It's a great product and very small. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytangawiss on 11/14/2012

Good stuff: small but efficient metal pressure gauge. Very easy to use: just put the nose on your tire valve and push once, it will indicate and keep the value ! press the little button to liberate the air (from inside the gauge) and the indicator came back to zero. No need to stay on your tire to read. well for the moment no cons at all :) Little cheapy ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bydagjess on 05/04/2012

Nice pressure gauge to keep in your gloves compartment. The gauges at gas stations are often very much off correct pressure, so one of these will verify the tire pressure. Gage feels light and very solid. It also keep the value when button is pressed prior to removal from valve. It took forever to remove the packing tape glue from the transparent case,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections