DX » Community » Reviews » Fat Cat A-LC3+ Professional Protective Lens Cap Set for GoPro Hero 3+ / Hero3 Plus - Black
  • 5 star 11 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Made of tough plastic
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byQuinch on 07/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Awesome how cheap this product is and how perfect it fits my gopro camera (both the camera and the housing itself). Definitely an awesome fit and I see that it will definitely protect the lenses from scratches and all when camera is not in used. Cons:I don't see any cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byairb0y44 on 07/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These lens caps are excellent value. The are made of a very hard durable plastic. They fit over the hero 3+ waterproof case perfectly, and over the lens while not in camera. The caps fit very well, and will not come off easily. They do what they were designed to... Read more

camera with lens caps
    0 0
  • posted byRomenovaskez on 07/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice black caps. Fits verry tight around the lenses. Great way to protect your camera during transport and storage. I use these caps to protect my Gopro when its out of the casing and to protect my space casings. They work like a charm. Use them on all of my G... Read more

Front Backside
    0 0
  • posted byJoelTann on 06/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:**(Returned customer, so you should know how great this item are) Item arrived less than a week from the date of purchase. It was nicely and well packed. I did a throughout check on the item, and to my surprise it was manufactured perfectly given the price of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoelTann on 06/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:**(Returned customer, so you should know how great this item are) Item arrived less than a week from the date of purchase. It was nicely and well packed. I did a throughout check on the item, and to my surprise it was manufactured perfectly given the price of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoelTann on 06/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:(Returned customer, so you should know how great this item are) Item arrived less than a week from the date of purchase. It was nicely and well packed. I did a throughout check on the item, and to my surprise it was manufactured perfectly given the price of it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoelTann on 06/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Item arrived less than a week from the date of purchase. It was nicely and well packed. I did a throughout check on the item, and to my surprise it was manufactured perfectly given the price of item. Not a single scratch found. Initially having difficulties ta... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamyrtidis on 05/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The fit is excellent, maybe a little bit on the snuggy side but not problematic at all! Actually the snug fit feels reassuring that the cap will not just pop off when you stash your GoPro in a bag. The material is very sturdy and feels like it could take a goo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBuur69 on 04/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These are quality lens caps, the material is rigid and they are a clean perfect fit to the lenses of the GoPro Hero 3+. When applied well, they will not fall of for certain and they wil protect the lenses against dust, scratches and fingerprints and also protect... Read more

0 0
  • posted byradzkal on 03/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:for the price paid and the covers received (2), i'd say it's worth paying for this. the cover for the external waterproof casing snaps on perfectly for gopro hero 3+. it is also easy to take it off and dont have to worry about damaging the cover. the rounded cover for t... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections