DX » Community » Reviews » Fat Cat A-LC3+ Professional Protective Lens Cap Set for Gopro Hero 4/ 3+ / Hero3 Plus - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Quality light Protective fits
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjbuffham on 12/15/2014

Pros: Good Quality, Fits good Cons: None! Overall: For the price, you cannot go wrong. A must for gopro users Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byeltexmoon on 12/11/2014

Not expensive, good quality, can protection my gopro. Really worth the buy. Cons: None Read more

Impression:light;

0 0 0

• posted byzol4ik on 12/09/2014

Хорошо защищают от царапин и пыли. крепко держаться на объективе. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byericus87 on 12/04/2014

This is a must have for all GoPro users! It prevents your camera house lens from scratches and also prevents the camera from being powered on by accident by covering the power on-button! Read more

Impression:good,Quality,Protective ;

0 0 0

• posted by8796678 on 12/03/2014

Good lens cover, fits perfectly on my Hero4 camera. Took about 3-4 weeks to arrive to Canada. Would recommend if you're looking for protection for your GoPro Hero3+ or 4. Read more

Impression:good,Quality,fits;

0 0 0

• posted bypedrosavastano on 11/26/2014

Pros: Not expensive, good quality, really good fit to the camera and case. Really worth the buy. Cons: None so far. Read more

Tight fit, good quality, usufull accessory

Impression:good,light,Qaulity;

1 0 1

• posted bymarcioferro on 08/20/2014

very good products with very good quality. Just arrived as it is show on the website. No cons. muito bom produto, qualidade muito boa. Chegou exatamente da maneira como é mostrado no site. Sem contras. Read more

Impression:all goods are nice and work weel;

0 0 0

• posted byQuinch on 07/07/2014

Awesome how cheap this product is and how perfect it fits my gopro camera (both the camera and the housing itself). Definitely an awesome fit and I see that it will definitely protect the lenses from scratches and all when camera is not in used. I don't see any cons for this product. Just awesome. Great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byairb0y44 on 07/01/2014

These lens caps are excellent value. The are made of a very hard durable plastic. They fit over the hero 3+ waterproof case perfectly, and over the lens while not in camera. The caps fit very well, and will not come off easily. They do what they were designed to do. the only con I can think of is that ... Read more

camera with lens caps

0 0 0

• posted byRomenovaskez on 07/01/2014

Nice black caps. Fits verry tight around the lenses. Great way to protect your camera during transport and storage. I use these caps to protect my Gopro when its out of the casing and to protect my space casings. They work like a charm. Use them on all of my Gopro's. Never had any problems with them ... Read more

Front Backside

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections