DX » Community » Reviews » SMJ A-LC3+ Professional Protective Lens Cap Set for Gopro Hero 4 / 3+ / Hero 3 Plus - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good perfect Good product Quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJohnVilla on 07/26/2015

Pros: Nice finish of the material, it fits well on my hero 4, and does his work. Cons: I would prefer it'd come made on silicone, i'm afraid with the use it will scratch the frame of the lense.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byMarkJRT on 07/17/2015

Estan buenas las tapas, son de plastico duro. Pense que eran de plastico blanco. Igualmente valen la pena por el precio!

0 0 0

• posted bymigueliton on 06/21/2015

The fit is a little tight on my Hero 4, but it does fit. The quality is good, and the brand is Pannovo. Packaging was also nice.

0 0 0

• posted by9416732 on 05/20/2015

Very good quality and good price

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byluukkuijper on 05/05/2015

Quality is good, the lens cap is a bit hard to take of the housing of the go pro. but it wil do the job of protecting the camera!

0 0 0

• posted by9250711 on 04/29/2015

Nice to have in your basic layout. easy to work with good materials. definitely handy to have. also a very cheap price!!! no scratches on your lenses anymore :D

Impression:perfect,gopro;

0 0 0

• posted by9280179 on 04/28/2015

gopro hero4 kameram için sipariş verdim ve hemen kullanmaya başladım kameranızı kullanmadığınız zaman , yada taşıma esnasında lensinizi koruyor mutlaka almalısınız

Impression:mükemmel,çok Kullanışlı Bir aksesuar;

0 0 0

• posted byMichelleC01Z on 03/27/2015

Really great product for protecting the lens. Fits perfectly on my GoPro Hero 4. You get exactly from you pay for. One of the essential stuff for you camera.

0 0 0

• posted by9001843 on 03/25/2015

Exactly for the camera and the body to protect the lens and the screen to keep it scratch free. (should be part in any GoPro box!)

0 0 0

• posted byArhipka on 03/24/2015

I have received it in 12 days! Not bad! On my GoPro 3 in 3+ underwater case sits good, tight(may be too, but you dont loss it during transportstion). I have received thing, what I needed.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere