Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNTHNBRD on 06/13/2009

Just like the wii Zapper but its not carved from the wood of the holy cross so you can actually find one. Remote fits in the top nicely Feels great to hold Good price The nunchuck popped out when ever the Z button was pressed had to use an elastic band to hold it in. To panel used to hide the Cord was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycharleneanna003 on 12/25/2008

it has a very light weight to it. easily assembled. like the white color, to match the wii. will wotk with recaragable battery packs. build quality is not the best. some what flimsy. index finger trigger does not stick out far enough nice price, its simple to use. feels great in the hands. looks good.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydoc83 on 06/05/2008

- buen precio (good price) - muy parecida al wiizapper (similar to the origina) - comoda y buen tacto (comfortable and good tact) - el plastico un poco malo (plastic not very, very good) - le falta una extentension al boton "B" como la zapper original, facilitaria y seria mas comodo. (the botton ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysonygeezer on 04/09/2008

Light weight easy to use makes some games a lot easier to play Left or Right handed and the price is right The only con I can find is it takes a bit getting used to but that could just be me. This is a very good product at a very good price and would recommend it to anyone which I have done to a lot ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydefree on 03/12/2008

Very light weight and still quite durable. Wiimote strap and nunchuk cord are hidden. Wiimote is securely attached. Feels good in hand. Takes a little to get used to. Id prefer wiimote to be at back and nunchuk at front. Some buttons could be more easily pressable like B-button and C-button, but when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaesedraven on 01/31/2008

it's fantastic, i like it, very easy to use and usefull. the price is cheap. And the games with gun it's more funny. it's not heavy. The cable is invisible. it's plastic like the original and big. i don't use any gun before, but this one is perfect, i don't need another thing. cheap. very cheap. Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections