DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated 1080i HDMI V1.3 M-M Connection Cable (1M-Length)
  • 5 star 81 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZepps on 05/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Really inexpensive - Good quality - Very flexible: I had others that were too difficult to connect because the cable itself was not flexible at all Cons:None really! If you think it's too short, just by a bigger one :) OtherThoughts:Using it daily for some t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykimisa on 02/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works very well - haven´t detected that it drops in quality. So for the price I´d say it´s very priceworthy. Cons:Not that I have noticed. OtherThoughts:Good basic cables. For this price I actually bought several and they all work as expected. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedseiji1991 on 01/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Looks durable. - Does what it needs to. - It's cheap. - If you are looking to reduce the clutter, this short cable will surely help. Cons:None that I can tell so far. OtherThoughts:Don't know about the gold plating, but I'm pretty sure it isn't really gold f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byffdichiara on 11/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:buena calidad conectores dorados tanto externamente como internamente el largo perfecto para lo que lo necesito transmision en full hd buen audio Cons:ninguno el cable es de buena calidad lo vengo usando de hace mas de 6 meses y no tengo ningun problema OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydlms on 10/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent price. Good quality. The same product in my city cost 3 times more. It worked well with my tv and dvd player. Seems very durable. Was expecting a cheaper look because of the price. Came with plastic caps also. Really liked the product. Cons:For me this product... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhydrolon on 09/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good cable decent length, it have those golden ends and the price is great. it worked very well with my tv and my dvd, and i still got 1 as an extra. Cons:didnt find any problems with those cables but i am no expert on the quality of this kind of things OtherThoughts:pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycheesebacon on 08/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cable it's surprisingly well made and beat a lot of more expensive cables around there. Even with constant atach/detach from my equipments, it still work flawless. Cons:There is no cons for this product, seriously. OtherThoughts:One meter is not that long but is a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrickochet on 07/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's rated as 1080i but I am using it with my 1080p TV and media player. No problem whatsoever. Cable is thin and flexible so nice if you just need a general purpose low-cost HDMI cable. Didn't try with Blu-ray 3D but I wouldn't be surprised if it works without any fuss... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeruption99 on 06/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The length is ok. Very solid material. The connection are good and the signal dont seem to be weak at all. The connector are of good quality and very tigth then it will not fall apart. Cons:Seem to be a little bit small and short. But if you want to pass from your bluer... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeedroche on 05/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheapest HDMI cable that I've ever bought Good length for what I need Cons:It is just a 1-meter cable, so it could be longer. But if you don't need it to be longer, don't worry, the length works fine for me. OtherThoughts:You may need a longer cable depending... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections