DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated 1080i HDMI V1.3 M-M Connection Cable (1M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
perfect Good product excelent
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byricardosouzanv on 12/15/2014

Produto funciona perfeitamente. Cumpre totalmente o esperado. Atendeu minhas expectativas. Recomendo para quem quiser comprar. Read more

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted byRicoX73 on 12/12/2014

Pros: -Compatible with most TV's (Hey, mine does!) -Gold plated -Neat connector covers are included -Great sound and image quality, in full HD Cons: None of what I could think of, expect the cable length is a bit too small, though that is my fault. OtherThoughts: Used my laptop and other devices which ... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bykhrizar on 12/02/2014

works perfect Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byMakdiel on 11/25/2014

An impressive quality, 1 mt. Away and a great price I have more than satisfied. The probe with a HD camera and an LCD TV and be impressed. Read more

Excellent quality and image Excellent quality and image Excellent quality and image

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted byZepps on 05/13/2014

- Really inexpensive - Good quality - Very flexible: I had others that were too difficult to connect because the cable itself was not flexible at all None really! If you think it's too short, just by a bigger one :) Using it daily for some time. I've plugged/unplugged laptops with this cable in my TV ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfireworks2nite on 05/09/2014

This is an excellent HDMI cable. It's just as good as any other I have used. Good quality A lot cheaper than my local store. Connection is good. Works great. No cons that I have found. It's just like any other HDMI cable. Have owned it for 6 mths now and has worked well the entire time. standard HDMI.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byD911 on 05/06/2014

I've had this cable for almost 2 years, moved it around a lot, and plugged it in and out of stuff lots, and it seems to be holding up, no problem. No difference in quality that I can tell between this and the 50 dollar cable from the local shops None that I can think of. It's a bit short, so you might ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byasi9q9 on 03/29/2014

This is an amazing HDMI cable on the cheap. It's a nice short length so you don't have feet of cable cluttering up your T.V. space. None really. I would like it to look a little more unique so I can tell it apart from my other cables. I use it for my PlayStation 3 and my HD cable-box on my 1080p HDTV ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOvenr1 on 02/19/2014

Very good quality on the cable, item as described. Fast shipping, faster than the items that i ordered some days before. Picture is excelent and this cable works really well for hd 1080p movies. I think gold plated cables work longer then metal plated. Nothing yet as far as i have used it, works like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykimisa on 02/18/2014

Works very well - haven´t detected that it drops in quality. So for the price I´d say it´s very priceworthy. Not that I have noticed. Good basic cables. For this price I actually bought several and they all work as expected. It´s good to have a spare, it seems I get more and more ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections