DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated 1080i HDMI V1.3 M-M Connection Cable (1M-Length)
  • 5 star 94 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 13% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZepps on 05/13/2014

- Really inexpensive - Good quality - Very flexible: I had others that were too difficult to connect because the cable itself was not flexible at all None really! If you think it's too short, just by a bigger one :) Using it daily for some time. I've plugged/unplugged laptops with this cable in my TV for 2 years, with no issues. The construction quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfireworks2nite on 05/09/2014

This is an excellent HDMI cable. It's just as good as any other I have used. Good quality A lot cheaper than my local store. Connection is good. Works great. No cons that I have found. It's just like any other HDMI cable. Have owned it for 6 mths now and has worked well the entire time. standard HDMI. Have had No issues. Works well Arrived in postage ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byD911 on 05/06/2014

I've had this cable for almost 2 years, moved it around a lot, and plugged it in and out of stuff lots, and it seems to be holding up, no problem. No difference in quality that I can tell between this and the 50 dollar cable from the local shops None that I can think of. It's a bit short, so you might want to order a longer one if that might be an issue.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasi9q9 on 03/29/2014

This is an amazing HDMI cable on the cheap. It's a nice short length so you don't have feet of cable cluttering up your T.V. space. None really. I would like it to look a little more unique so I can tell it apart from my other cables. I use it for my PlayStation 3 and my HD cable-box on my 1080p HDTV and everything looks perfect. If you need a shorter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOvenr1 on 02/19/2014

Very good quality on the cable, item as described. Fast shipping, faster than the items that i ordered some days before. Picture is excelent and this cable works really well for hd 1080p movies. I think gold plated cables work longer then metal plated. Nothing yet as far as i have used it, works like a charm. This is the cheapest cable i saw when i ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykimisa on 02/18/2014

Works very well - haven´t detected that it drops in quality. So for the price I´d say it´s very priceworthy. Not that I have noticed. Good basic cables. For this price I actually bought several and they all work as expected. It´s good to have a spare, it seems I get more and more stuff that need some hdmi these days If you know what ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDomn89 on 02/01/2014

Works like it should, looks expensive and it is gold plated. I use this cable with my macbook pro and external Dell display. When I hooked up display for the first time with another cable there was flickering which disturbed me. So I ordered this cable and flickering was gone. So I believe this cavle is made quite well. I would buy this cable anytime!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykirillica111 on 01/31/2014

Works great, looks good. The materials used look and feel, as it would be a quality product. Works great with my laptop, tv screen and phone dock. Solid feel in the hand. Perfectly fits into other HDMI-in ports. This cable is perfectly fine (except bit too short for my needs tho) Happy with the buy, but need to get a longer cable. Useful, If you want ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedseiji1991 on 01/20/2014

- Looks durable. - Does what it needs to. - It's cheap. - If you are looking to reduce the clutter, this short cable will surely help. None that I can tell so far. Don't know about the gold plating, but I'm pretty sure it isn't really gold for this price. The quality of the image and sound wasn't affected though. Although I was looking for a longer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLametta on 12/28/2013

Good build quality for a fair price. In stores products like these are much more expensive. Decent length it can connect devices to TV without problems. Good sound and image quality with no distortion. Really gold plated, it comes with plastic caps on both sides to protect the connectors. No cons, this cable does exactly what it's made for. Never disappointed ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections