Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvavilon555 on 05/19/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very bright keychain, low price, good quality, Size:7x5sm,easy to look in the bag,the material is good. Brings a smile and uplifting. SpongeBob is my favorite cartoon character!! Cons:Cons in this product there is absolutely no,except that the parcel was a ver... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNanda1975 on 05/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's bigger than I imagined, so I love it much more, good quality plastic and chain, pretty much resistant, until now it's perfect. I carry it in my bag and it's as new as when I bought it. Cons:Very little defect in figures ink, some bit of lines missing, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVeronicaKarlsen on 11/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very funny keychain with spongebob. quality is high and everything about it is good. size and the keychain ring for attaching keys are the right size. not too large and not too small. Cons:absolutely no thing with spongebob squarepants and I do not complain that the pri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvferrandog on 05/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:All the things about this item are positive. It's cheap and the build quality it's excellent. The plastic seems very resistant and the colors vivid. It was a gift for a little girl, and she loved it. Cons:This item has not cons. Maybe bring to us different cha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydottorgonzo on 04/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-The item is really resistant. -The item looks genuine, infact there is the genuine nickelodeon tag. -Spongebob is depicted on the both the keychain faces. -GREAT quality/price ratio -Picture in the article is misleading: live it is really better and bigger th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcutyo on 09/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:ENGLISH - A SpongeBob keychain: where can you find it? - There's Nickelodeon logo on the package. It seems original. - Very good built quality, it looks resistant - Pretty big - It perfectly raffigures Spongebob, like the photos ITALIANO - Un portachiavi di Sp... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykbart on 09/18/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:cool little keychain for spongebob lovers.... comes in original packaging.... sturdy design, its made of hard plastic Cons:no cons so far it seems like a good quiality keychain OtherThoughts:trsdstrydytrdytreyutreyedytrudytfrytfrytrytrytreytreyteytreytretretretreewtretr... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections