DX » Community » Reviews » SanDisk Micro SDXC / TF Memory Card w/ SD Card Adapter - Grey + Red (64GB / Class 10)
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied Happy Calidad Price has gone down
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanionita on 05/23/2015

The product looks genuine, which makes the price unbelivable. I'm using it in my Sony Xperia Z1 and haven't encountered any problems whatsoever.

Impression:Happy,Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted bynanopinto on 05/19/2015

Probada en Samsung S4 y Sony Z3 sin problemas

Impression:Calidad;

0 0 0

• posted byweazie on 03/16/2015

I read from an old review that this SDXC Card would work in my trusty old Galaxy S I9000. It does. I formatted the card with the phone, and transferred the files from my old SD card with ease. Couple of years ago these cost nearly 100$, now 44.90$. Ok it's still a lot for a SD Card, but the space... Read more

Impression:Price has gone down;

0 0 0

• posted byluizmmota on 10/08/2014

It has the real 64gb it promised, it works very well bothe the card and the adapter and a very good price for a good product. The only con, for Brazilian costumers, this is the kind of item that get highly taxed but even taxed the value on the product is great.

Impression:Happy,Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byTihachgmail on 07/09/2014

The card seems genuine. It works with Samsung Galaxy S4 mobile phone perfectly. Capacity and speed are as advertised. I haven`t used the adapter but it seems to be in order. I see no cons. The price could be lower, but it is hard to find cheaper card with that capacity and that speed. I use it no... Read more

1 0 1

DX Everywhere