DX » Community » Reviews » Micro SD/TF to XD Card Adapter (Max.16GB)
Customer’s impression:
good won't work won't fit
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjcva1966 on 11/22/2014

pros: None Cons: Maybe it works on an Olympus camere but it doesn't on a Fuij. It doens't fit in the cardslot. Read more

Impression:won't work, won't fit;

0 0 0

• posted byEddienet on 11/07/2014

good item just having problem to put the micro sd card y insert in ti mo camera Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymaki101 on 02/07/2014

nice quality, easy to use and working fine not a real negative issue, its working as describe If you have an older model of Fuji or Olympus camera you have an option to buy expensive XD card or you can go with cheaper microSD and buy this adapter. Except its a cheaper alternative to expensive XD card ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAVoySton on 09/23/2013

I have bought the Olympus photocamera, which supports only XD cards. These cards are very expensive and havevery small volume for today. This device make using of the Olympus photocamera more cheaper by using cheap MicroSD cards with large volume instead of expensive XD cards with no more than 2 Gb. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTehChesha on 09/15/2013

Very good, cheap product if it works with your camera. They are becoming rarer these days, so get one while they are still being sold. Can easily be used and fit in my Ollympus camera. Price levels is perfect. I don't have any cons... very good item It's great deal. For it's price - it's great to buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPuKooo on 08/26/2013

I believe it's good for Olimpus and work great there but... I buy them for my Fujifilm Finepix S9500, adapter not fit so I must cut this tooth to fit them in my slot. result? not work on my machine with anny of my microSD cards. I tryed to test it on olympus camera from mine friend to, but with same ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFabian114 on 04/08/2013

It was hard to find an goed price/quality XD picture card. With this adaptator, now i can use micro SD memory in my camera. -keep your money (microSD is cheaper than XD picture card) -keep your pocket space( 4 microSD is smaller than XD pict, i use 4 cards) -easier to find SD (more constructor for micro ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byincredibilehulk on 03/13/2013

I got this adapter to the fact that xd are going to end up in the grave, not the factory almost anyone. The Fujifilm FinePix S9600 is unfortunately not recognized. Does not enter even into the slot unless you remove the adapter that tongue tip. Probably not compatible with this machine, but do not rule ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalfaro33 on 01/23/2013

Find the way to recover my old cannon digital camera (XD Card was broken, and no way to find a new one), with this gadget and 1Gb microsd. None! this item fits perfectly in my old canon digital camera, and works great, finally could recover mi forgotten camera. Easy to use, and fit in my camera perfectly!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTehChesha on 11/15/2012

Very good, cheap product if it works with your camera. They are becoming rarer these days, so get one while they are still being sold. Can easily be used and fit in my Ollympus camera. Price levels is perfect. I don't have any cons... very good item It's great deal. For it's price - it's great to buy ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections