DX » Community » Reviews » Micro SD/TF to XD Card Adapter (Max.16GB)
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 9% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPuKooo on 08/26/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I believe it's good for Olimpus and work great there but... Cons:I buy them for my Fujifilm Finepix S9500, adapter not fit so I must cut this tooth to fit them in my slot. result? not work on my machine with anny of my microSD cards. I tryed to test it on olympu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFabian114 on 04/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It was hard to find an goed price/quality XD picture card. With this adaptator, now i can use micro SD memory in my camera. -keep your money (microSD is cheaper than XD picture card) -keep your pocket space( 4 microSD is smaller than XD pict, i use 4 cards) -e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byincredibilehulk on 03/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I got this adapter to the fact that xd are going to end up in the grave, not the factory almost anyone. The Fujifilm FinePix S9600 is unfortunately not recognized. Does not enter even into the slot unless you remove the adapter that tongue tip. Probably not compatible w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalfaro33 on 01/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Find the way to recover my old cannon digital camera (XD Card was broken, and no way to find a new one), with this gadget and 1Gb microsd. Cons:None! this item fits perfectly in my old canon digital camera, and works great, finally could recover mi forgotten c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTehChesha on 11/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good, cheap product if it works with your camera. They are becoming rarer these days, so get one while they are still being sold. Can easily be used and fit in my Ollympus camera. Price levels is perfect. Cons:I don't have any cons... very good item OtherThoughts:I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabiomcarvalho on 05/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great item, good price and a very fast memory card. class 6 for only US10,70. One more time DX with the best prices and best products the miniSD works well and the performance is pretty good. They are becoming rarer these days, so get one while they are still... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPolischuk108 on 03/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good, cheap product if it works with your camera. So, first of all check compatibility your camera with this card. You can make it on web-page http://www.olympus-europa.com/consumer/images/compatibility_microSD.pdf Cons:Some cards may not work. Thats why I recommen... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPumiasty on 12/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nothing Cons:It is wrong shaped to be inserted in Olympus or Fuji cameras. Poor groove of one of the guides - to short, causes the product is totally useless. OtherThoughts:Adjustments to the length of the guide grooves would remove the fault. It's a shame tha... Read more

4 0
  • posted byGuyfromhe on 08/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works with Olympus cameras that state support SD with adapter but don't actually include the adapter. A lot cheaper than buying an actual XD card particularly since most of us have a micro SD card or two lying around and even if you have to buy one they are a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTerryJones on 04/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:If it works with your camera it may be useful Cons:I ordered two. The first one I had difficulty inserting the micro SD card. It would not go in. SO I tried the second and it went in OK. I took it out of the second and tried the first again and used a little mor... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections