There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Bluedio Q9 Stereo Bluetooth Handsfree Headset

posted by mehmetsait on 03/19/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

The most inexpensive bluetooth headset in stereo music headphones for DX. According to a very good price, we evaluated offers music performances. Although large in size, albeit a little bit, because this difference is not attached to the neck. connection speed is fine. The first presentation after the device opens will not open the phone connects. You can use both phone and computer. When you make a presentation to both of which have the most to him soon connect.

Cons:

I did not see a negative side of the device. subject to in-ear headphones for some great exercise. but the ear or head is not tired. person depending on the size and design may have negative aspects.

volume button and forward and reverse button the same song. When you press the button once takes the next song. When you hold the sound opens. This sometimes is able to trouble.

Bottomline:

So as a result, a high performance device. I can say the best things you can take this price. design or size, you do not like does not like you can look at someone else. but if you have no problems with the design or size should be your only choice. be given to the cargo of the product took around 10 days total. 10 days from the cargo hong kong turkey - denizli arrived. I reached that 20 days in total product. I think the shipping time (it's free in terms of cargo to be) quite reasonable.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections