DX » Community » Reviews » USB Gamepad Controller for PC (160CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybanquo on 06/10/2011

Kinda cheap Good design (well dual-shock copy , but hey - it's great) The left cursor-key doesnt respond very well the analog sticks are kinda crappy it feels pretty "hard plastic" I might be a little hard to it since im very used to play Ps3 , and the new Dual Shock 3 controllers are kinda well built. On the other hand if you're going to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byInits on 02/02/2011

The build quality of this gamepad is quite good, it feels quite like an original PS gamepad and it is also lighter. Cable is long enough to connect it to back of the PC and still have some free movement. Included drivers did work on Windows 7 x64 but dual shock didn't, so I had to search for them (search for: USB network joystick). The mushrooms in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygbvaz on 01/25/2011

The build quality surprised me! It's really good for the price; It comes with a driver mini-cd; It's just like the ps2 controller; The price is very reasonably; Overall is a good gamepad for the price. I bought this even knowing that Windows 7 wasn't listed on the compatible operational systems, just to give it a try. It's not really a con because it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCompizfox on 01/30/2010

It feels very heavy and well-built. I haven't tested any game with force-feedback (the vibration) but I think thats working very well too. It's working out-of-the-box, in Windows XP drivers aren't neccesary! The left stick is the only 'real' analog stick. The right stick is operating as 4 independent buttons if set to digital mode. The 1,2,3,4 buttons ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections