DX » Community » Reviews » 10-in-1 USB Charging Cable with Car Charger for Ipod/Iphone/PSP/CellPhones
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIanJC on 09/20/2013

Fits nearly any phone or usb chargeable device good price the cigarette lighter to USB failed on my first one of these. It was a mechanical issue. Fortunately I have other devices in the car that have a USB port I've owned two of these. IE I was happy enough that I bought another one. The first one was permanently borrowed by a friend. It is so useful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyuroy on 05/31/2013

Compact, easy to use, universal. A lot of different connectors for various types of devices, including cellphones and smartphones. Bad quality. Stopped working in 3 moths. The charger was made of cheap plastic. Has a cheap but light diode. Sometimes lost connection and I had to check if everything is goot with it. Some of my smartphones could not be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyeahbaby on 02/02/2011

-the charger has any possible connect end and fits anywhere... -its useful to charge my psp and my cellphone while I am driving -I cant charge a navigation system with this charger, it has to low voltage if you want to charge a navigation system with this, buy a navi charger with higher voltage -the cables are very short, so if your cigar lighter is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivoivanov on 09/30/2010

A lot of different connectors. Generally it covers all my gadgets. The cable could be little longer. Some of the gadgets, which require bigger charging current are loading it too much. In this case it shows the indicator as the phone is charging, but if you unplug it the battery shows the same level as before. The exact example is with my Samsung Omnia ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysergey64 on 08/12/2010

Very suitable then there are many connections. u can use it with almoust all phones, in any car. Even at home via usb you can charge you phone. Normal quality. Very easy to use! ! ! very useful!!! Too Bag that the cable is short... Its ok working for me good. you even can use other usb cables with the charger.... I sutisfied with the item. i got ipod ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheobs on 03/25/2010

Charges just about anything. Little red LED indicating it's getting power from the car. Quality is good, but cables are a tad on the thin side. Wires could be just a bit longer, would be awesome. Can't charge 2 devices at once, which is a real pity. The only way it could be better is if it were modular, i.e. you could choose which plugs stay on. That ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobear on 03/04/2010

- I can hook up all my major electronics to this so its great for traveling =) - very small and simplistic therefore making it quite practical for the average everyday user - looks HILARIOUS, it looks like a total "slut" if you may, the amount of things this thing plugs into is amazing to say the least - Wiring from USB to plug is very thin, after extended ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLagzy on 10/10/2009

well, im always looking to charge my phone, or my ipod, they always end up dying, i am sometimes away from home for up to 3 days, so this charger is great..i have an samsung instinct, which it also chargers, doesnt mention it, but it works as well.. none as of yet this chargers many differnt devices you pick up, and over time im sure you'll find new ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections