DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Conductive Silicon Pad for PSP Button Switch 4-piece Set
  • 5 star 37 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZarphusAran on 06/21/2014

the pads are functional, and everything fit fine within the shell, no hassle at all. they made a great replacement for worn my worn out original set. it's hard to find any downsides. i did have to trim a tiny bit of excess rubber off a corner, leftover edge from the manufacturing process. perhaps this could be included in a pack along with SKU 42877... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoskdc on 02/07/2014

Fits PSP-1000 nicely. Excellent replacement. Fitted no problem and worked well. Excellent price. After I replaced the old, tired silicon pad that was in my PSP with this, the keys were a lot more responsive than they were. Not perfect, but a lot lot better. None. Some people say that the silicon doesn't fit and needs adjusting, but I didn't have that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZGMax on 06/05/2013

- Cheap - Decently Durable - Nice and clean, fits perfectly - It's a better choice than sending it in and getting it fix/changed for 75$ - A little bit too stiff, have to press pretty hard on the keys to really get it going. - Have to fit perfectly or else it can get the keys stuck It was still worth it, it's not the exact same quality as the ones u ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZeLobster on 05/09/2013

Breathes new life into old, worn out or damaged buttons due to overuse. Can be tricky to put in, mainly due to having to keep dust away from the screen when opening the console, otherwise fairly straightforward in terms of unscrewing the PSP. Could be tricky for those not confident in repairs. Useful to keep even if your console does not need immediate ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzidane1512002 on 03/16/2013

It has a great conductivity, works like a charm, it will work if your buttons feel hard to push, just use a wet microfiber, clean the circuit printed board and wait to dry, and again use a dry microfiber to finish it, an replace the old conductive silicon with this. Feels smooth and it works very well. Not at all, it's a good product. Mabye can be a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byratyz on 07/12/2012

You can replace your already worn out silicon pad with these and you will certainly get that new-feel to it when you press those buttons again on your PSP. Replacement is quite easy, especially when you are already know how to disassemble your PSP or any gadgets for that matter. Sometimes, there is the excess parts, but you can easily remove them by ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysohamG on 10/26/2011

The price is very good. It is almost like OEM quality. The mat finish looks good if you have transparent casing or buttons. The left pad Was a little tight on my PSP at start but later it got fine. After using it for some time the buttons get very soft. Would be better if the quality of the plastic could be improved, but for the price its really good.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAtome on 09/18/2011

+ Almost look like the same as the original + Ressemble presque à l'original + Cheap + Pas chère - None - Aucun - One came broken through but it was one for the L/R button so i didn't needed it anyway - Un seul est arrivé casser mais c'etait un pour le bouton L/R, je n'en avait pas besoin de toute manière I replaced my broken pad ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUnliten on 06/05/2011

Its cheap. Looks like the original, easy to change and it works. Nice replacement for already wear button. It feels soft, feels like it was already used after a while of time. Build quality can still be improved. I think it replace well for my already loose button, but still feels soft like it has been use for quite some time, not exactly the feeling ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysonicrk on 12/28/2010

It is the same as the original. It's a good product overall and it works perfectly. i love it. the price also very cheap. very usefull. The price is cheap, not to mention the free shipping. It is a pretty good deal i think there is no cons with this stuff. No science to install, just remove the front plate and replace them. very worth it.if your psp ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections