DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Slim Fit Inclined Zipper Cardigan for Men - Blue (Size-M)
Customer’s impression:
Happy *_*
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArunabh on 12/10/2014

Pros: Design is really so cooll. Generally it is really different from regular hoodys (Cardigan) available in market. Good for the starting of winter. Cons : Product quality is not so good as i expect as per the price and the picture. And most important thing, choose the SIZE carefully before u purchase.... Read more

Impression:*_*;

0 0 0

• posted byLovelessXD on 10/02/2014

Pros: It's warm and not to thick good for fall. It's good looking. Like the color. Cons: The inside button came off. Other thoughts: A great gift and nice looking. Read more

Impression:Happy;

0 0 0

• posted byMrGuga on 04/07/2014

Nice design. Warm. Zipper and buttons open and close swiftly. Cheap cloth. I'm afraid of what will happen after some washes. Might not even fit anymore. I have 171cm and 50kg (quite skinny), and the M size barely fits. There are some loose sewings, they might fall soon. If it shrinks after washing, I'... Read more

2 0 2

• posted byTighclops on 01/20/2014

This hoodie is warm, and made of a comfortable fabric. It has a somewhat darker shade of blue than the photos, but it's more attractive than I was expecting. The hood itself has a neck flap that keeps cold air out without being stifling. -a bit smaller than I expected given the measurements, but given ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections