DX » Community » Reviews » 1900mAh Solar Powered Rechargeable Battery Pack for All Ipod/Iphone 2G/3G/3GS
  • 5 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKimizzz on 01/04/2011

It works fine as an spare battery and loads iPhone battery at least once. Nice build quality. Informative small leds (4). Light to carry on. Solar won't work or at least requires very very much sun. When connected to an iPhone you have pretty long "train" and the usage is not easy due to loading. What you can expect from solar of that size? Not much ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypekkahontaz on 09/11/2010

-Holds about 95% of a charge with my iPhone 3G. -Doesn't need full sun light to charge. -Sturdy thing, feels like it would survive at least some violence, but of course you can tell it's not Apple made... -4 led battery indicator, seems to be accurate. -Convenient to keep in your bag in case of wake-up-with-ugly-ONS-need-taxi-no-battery-on-phone situation.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byErezoh on 08/28/2010

he idea is great, an emergency charger powered by solar power. Even when there's no sun, you can still charge the unit with an ac adapter. The supposed 1900mAh would charge full my iphone meaning i won't have to charge it every day when on holiday. The major con is in the capacity. I really needed the capacity to be at least 2500mAh. Instead, after ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byOrochi on 07/15/2010

- Great to use and one complete charge hold very well the charge of my iPod 2G MC model. (Ideal para uso e uma carga completa segura muito bem a bateria do meu iPod 2G modelo MC) - Highly recommended, it saves me when I'm using my iPod and the battery ends when i'm far from my computer. (Altamente recomendado, isso me salva quando estou usando meu iPod ... Read more

0 2
  • posted bySuttenwood on 07/05/2010

Excellent charger, well built and does the job. Excellent charger, well built and does the job. Excellent charger, well built and does the job. Excellent charger, well built and does the job. How do you charge it via solar?? How do you charge it via solar?? How do you charge it via solar?? Extra documentation needed, actually any documentation would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuperbraam on 06/29/2010

Price is good! It's not cheapy quality! POWERFULL! It's powerfull enough to charge more than 1 time, i use it when i'm biking in the woods where is no power to charge! Solar might not be used, charge with iPhone cable is handy as well! Maybe the one without solar. Bit it might be handy during holidays! It's really great when you're somewhere where's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysunboi80 on 05/31/2010

built wise- feels solid enough in my hand Solar powered means u dun need a power socket to charge slightly bulky and unglam No user manual, how to use solar to charge? what is the use of the tiny button? what does the 4 blue light means? A user manual would be really useful as hightlighted in the cons part. there is no indication when it's charging ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypfdcruz on 05/09/2010

- Compact & easy to carry around. - One complete charge of the battery holds 2 full charges for my iPhone 3GS - Does not lose the charge once fully charged - Highly recommended as an emergency power backup for iPhone/ipod - I haven't used the solar charging very much to comment on how well that aspect of the battery performs. - Very happy with the purchase ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybzcara on 10/02/2009

Charges great ,easy to use ,stupid prof good condtion, almost perfect. havent try in the sun. and cheap like the look of it and did i mention awsome and awsome and awsome and awsome and awsome and awsome and awsome and awsoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome oh yeah and awsome Doesnt ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections