DX » Community » Reviews » 1000mA USB Power Adapter/Charger (100~240V/US Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKenth on 12/13/2012

This item worked as it should. Simple and easy to use. You can hide the plug and looks like the original. However, I noticed that it gets hotter than it should after 20-30 minutes. When used together with the video cable, my tv reception gets distorted and sometimes there is a buzzing sound coming out ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymechanicmike on 12/10/2012

Works with iPad and iPhone with no problem. Built well and solid. Very similar to Apple charger for fraction of price with the same quality. Charger is 1000mA, same as iPad charger and chargers iPad fast. Great deal. Has detachable power tip so it may be used in other countries outside the us. Runs on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycrf250 on 12/03/2012

These are similar to the genuine Apple chargers but with a little lower quality. At one tenth the price, ,you should buy 10 and have them everywhere. You won't have the worry about them getting stolen. Give them as gifts. Buy them for everyone on your Christmas list! Quality isn't quite as solid as the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroninvon on 11/04/2012

- Good build quality - Probably will work with 3G or other models/iOS versions. - Does not work with my 3GS v5.1.1. It shows the "Incompatible accessory" message. - Should have expected that It wouldn't work, because I've tryed many other parallel aftermarket chargers, and none of them worked.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleve0 on 03/07/2012

Charges the phone as original equipment did. Does not charge the tablet. The tablet screen starts flushing after inserting the cable. The original B&N charger makes 1.9 amp, while this one 1.0 amp. I recommend to use it with low drain devices. I recommend to use it with low drain devices.I recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychyiochan on 06/17/2011

I had received the item in January, and have been using it ever since to charge my phone. It does work and charges other items through USB as well. I'm really glad to have picked it up. Small and works! Only problem I had is when it does charge my phone, it lets out an irregular voltage. It keeps rebooting ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymorellon on 05/24/2011

It is very small. It looks a lot like my ipod charger. It seems to be of good quality. Works with apple connectors. It is bivolt. Charges ipod touch. Charges android phones (motorola milsetone and nexus s) Portuguese: Bem pequeno. Funciona com ipod e com celulares android. Parece ser de boa qualidade.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflavioflavio on 04/21/2011

Very compact, small size Very cheap It's light weight Works perfectly Great finish, seems to be quite resistant Without heating while charging Nice design, nice white color It is Bivolt! So I can use in my trips. I think it is a good product, without cons. It says: 100-240V - 50-60Hz Output: 5V 1A Worked ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byelezeta on 08/29/2010

1) It works for my iPod touch. 2) It useful 3) It's small and handy. 4) Solved my problem 5) It's light weight 1) The build quality is not that good 2) Plug is kinda hard to flip 3) It makes a high-pitch sound when it's plugged (I'm at 220v) I like this product, it's cheap. So considering the cost-benefit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by4razr on 07/19/2010

Cheap. Works flawlessly. Does not get hot (can't feel ANY heat from it at all even when plugged in for days--when charging ipod) Questionable build quality. Typical apple knock-off. I had a little trouble getting the connector to fold out--took a screw driver to pry them out. This can only be assembled ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections