Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGuizdm on 04/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap and fast. If the motor and solar plate last long, it will be better than I thought! It is a very simple construction, so few parts to break. Cons:Too light, so it bends too easy and drives well only on very flat floor. The tires loose easily. Needs too muc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRalphsalameh on 05/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:this car is so much fun. it's very fast in direct sunlight. comes well packed. it's very fun in the summer in a big area with sunlight. Cons:it doesn't work on lamp light, so you can't play with it indoors. it needs a powerful sun to run fast. can't be steered,... Read more

1 1
  • posted bycecibell on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a funny present for a kid or an adult, it can be used as a cheap entertainment. It runs faster than what I expected. Cons:It works only if its really sunny. You have to be careful otherwise it can get damaged easily or it can get lost when you use it in t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byektorbarajas on 03/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very compact - Has good build quality - works as expected - very nice toy for children (and also adults !) - it's good that you are able to see the motor and the gears Cons:- none OtherThoughts:As with other orders placed lately, now they took twice to time to arrive to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byricardocherem on 01/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very funny toy, adults and Children will love this. Very cheap. Very fine project, works great! Design its nice, it looks like an astronaut car, those who landed on mars=) Cons:When sunlight is over, fun goes too, because it doesn't work without it. Very easy to get bro... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTehTY on 11/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a outdoor running toy. Never needs to be change battery or push. Awesome ! The car's speed is very fast. Cons:The car won't work indoors. If the battery can retain power then it will be great. Besides, it only run straight and can't make cornering. OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykakhao on 09/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Funny toy. You can amaze your friends, it's funny for every age. just put it under direct sunlight and it runs. free of batteries and free of any maintenance. Cons:As mentioned in the previous review, this item is almost the same as sku37373. I've bought thees... Read more

1 1
  • posted bymythoslegend on 09/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Good quality for the price - Nice entertainment - Is solar power - Very fast (under direct sunlight) - Is very little - Cheap Cons:- Needs a lot of light to work. - Indoor lighting will not work. Straight line only OtherThoughts:I've bought this sku 37373 and 27527. T... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagicdow on 05/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a battery free toy. Never needs to be recharged. The car's speed is very fast. Cons:I gave the price a 1 because I paid $8.84. Now the price has been reduced. The car won't work indoors. The front wheel is fixed and you can't make the car go round and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOhTheHumanity on 05/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and fun. Works well when it gets enough light. Nice small size makes it fun and easy to use. Nice looking too. Cons:Needs a large amount of light to get it working. Can only go in a straight line. Would be nice if you could turn the front wheels so it would move i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections