Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGuizdm on 04/22/2014

Cheap and fast. If the motor and solar plate last long, it will be better than I thought! It is a very simple construction, so few parts to break. Too light, so it bends too easy and drives well only on very flat floor. The tires loose easily. Needs too much solar light to work. I bought three, but only ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byflaviucu on 03/31/2014

It works as expected! very fast and easy to stop (when you create shade over the solar cell) I'm worried that because it's fast and so tiny, it could break easiliy, but at this price, it should offer countless hours of fun with your friends. Also it would be nice to have a little battery for extra juice,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRalphsalameh on 05/11/2013

this car is so much fun. it's very fast in direct sunlight. comes well packed. it's very fun in the summer in a big area with sunlight. it doesn't work on lamp light, so you can't play with it indoors. it needs a powerful sun to run fast. can't be steered, not at all useful, but quite fun to play with.... Read more

2 0 2

• posted bycecibell on 04/05/2013

It's a funny present for a kid or an adult, it can be used as a cheap entertainment. It runs faster than what I expected. It works only if its really sunny. You have to be careful otherwise it can get damaged easily or it can get lost when you use it in the street or an open space. It can only go straight.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byektorbarajas on 03/04/2013

- Very compact - Has good build quality - works as expected - very nice toy for children (and also adults !) - it's good that you are able to see the motor and the gears - none As with other orders placed lately, now they took twice to time to arrive to Mexico, DX should fix that issue or at least investigate ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byricardocherem on 01/07/2013

Very funny toy, adults and Children will love this. Very cheap. Very fine project, works great! Design its nice, it looks like an astronaut car, those who landed on mars=) When sunlight is over, fun goes too, because it doesn't work without it. Very easy to get broken, its pretty fragil. Easy to lose,... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byTehTY on 11/30/2012

This is a outdoor running toy. Never needs to be change battery or push. Awesome ! The car's speed is very fast. The car won't work indoors. If the battery can retain power then it will be great. Besides, it only run straight and can't make cornering. Also, it will be good to have a switch to on and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykakhao on 09/24/2010

Funny toy. You can amaze your friends, it's funny for every age. just put it under direct sunlight and it runs. free of batteries and free of any maintenance. As mentioned in the previous review, this item is almost the same as sku37373. I've bought thees two to. sku37373 has slightly blue sun panel ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bymythoslegend on 09/04/2010

- Good quality for the price - Nice entertainment - Is solar power - Very fast (under direct sunlight) - Is very little - Cheap - Needs a lot of light to work. - Indoor lighting will not work. Straight line only I've bought this sku 37373 and 27527. There's no difference except that the solar panel for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymagicdow on 05/24/2010

This is a battery free toy. Never needs to be recharged. The car's speed is very fast. I gave the price a 1 because I paid $8.84. Now the price has been reduced. The car won't work indoors. The front wheel is fixed and you can't make the car go round and round. It can only move in straight line. As the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections