DX » Community » Reviews » 1000mA USB Power Adapter/Charger with Plug Converter (100~240V/EU Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLaureijs on 03/18/2013

Great replacement for your iPad charger. Works good and comes with the right plug for Europe standards. Doesn't heat up when charging and charges fast! The two parts of the plug are a bit hard to assemble. Works great though and works like it should. Really sturdy and works well. I use it at my girlfriend'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVell2012 on 03/16/2013

The Remarkable adapter. In all makes. Came with two convertors, which are replaced. For american wall-plugs and russian. It is Enough qualitative looks. Orderly charges my ipod, forgive;pardon in use. Very suitable thing, possible not to depend if computer under hand to charge. Minusov have not noticed,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymbhansen on 01/31/2013

Cheap charger for your iPad or other tablets. Works great and 100% useful as the original Apple charger. But A LOT cheaper. Looks like the original! Nothing really. Can´t find anything on this item. Bought my iPad in US, so could use the charger in Denmark. So i found this cheap charger and i works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by2litros on 01/15/2013

Small size Very Low standby power, measured it to be 0.15w Exelent for daily use. Just let it stay in the wall socket, as it has excelent standby power use. Low profile lets is fit anywhere. Max charging current 3-4W, ie not quite as fast as po ssible but fine for my use. Simply Set and forget. I bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byezelinde93 on 11/13/2012

Very Good Charger! It has a great design. It's really cheap and very useful. I use it to charge my cell, my external emergency battery, and it works great! None. Looks almost like the real Apple charger, but I don't think it can replace the original. It's great that it comes with the plug converter, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypuntomaupunto on 10/31/2012

Surely the tag price for this adapter is fantastic: eventually I bought a second one just to be sure I have always it with me. The double plug (EU/US) is also nice for those who travel abroad a lot. even if the nominal charging power is 1000mA, I tried it with an iPad, but it did not charge it. With ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJakesan on 08/03/2012

Gives out good amount of current and the build quality is very nice. Although the exterior looks good, the electronics are build cheap. Has no EMI filters, so using with capacitive screen smartphone, the screen keeps clicking randomly across random points on screen. If you lock the screen after plugging ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted bypuntomaupunto on 08/01/2012

Battery chargers are more and more important, and it is often necessary to have a good charger if you don't want to wait hours to recharge tablets and smartphones. This charger is quite good: I managed to charge two phones at the same time. Moreover it is compact. Of course you need to have a USB cable,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKarperEemnes on 02/05/2012

This is a very good adapter! So as you can see it is very cheap. You will never find them anywhere else for less than $4!!! Everything works just as it should work. The plug fits as the original one. The build quality is not very good. The price is low so it does not matter, but the point is that the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrkunen on 10/02/2011

Looks almost like the real Apple one, but isn't as good. What I like it for, and what I bought it for, is that the EU plug also perfectly fits the original Apple charger. It comes with both the EU plug and US plug which is great. The look and feel isn't as solid as the Apple one. It is lighter in weight.... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections