DX » Community » Reviews » Slim Digital LCD Thermometer (1*AG10)
  • 5 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDracma on 06/23/2013

Buena calidad, excelente rendimiento, fácil de usar. El producto en general funciona muy bien. Se acopla perfectamente a todas las superficies gracias a su velcro. Lo uso en la habitación de los niños para controlar la temperatura ambiente. Would be ideal if the product has a manual in English or Spanish, but it's easy to use, very intuitive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysimsunas on 04/08/2013

Small (7,5 cm width) and I think can be placed where you want with double sided adhesive tape holders. Can switch between Celsius and Farenheit, while I don't understand what second button does. Big digits. No stupid sounds :) Simply missing backlight. Battery AG10 missing agility and that's a bit annoying. At least 1 degree Celsius offset but that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRonge on 05/23/2012

*It's cheap but doesn't look like it *big letters, you can see them from back seat * *Low quality (short life) *rare type of batteries it's using but they're easy to get from here DX *glue of the velcro can't take the heat inside the car parked in summer *updates temperature pretty slowly I've bought two of these. First one worked about one year then ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHermanator on 01/04/2012

*Good price *Nice screen with big letters, tho I'm not that old xD *Terrible long time to wait for it to find the temperature when fast changing environment *Goes only to -19,99 or something near *Bad quality *It was turned on when I got it, so the battery included wasn't full Well, it's a cheap DX thermometer, what can you expect? It works slowly, ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAndrePVB on 05/15/2011

Not overly expensive; does not look cheap; clear readable display. Very easy switching from Celsius to Farenheit degrees. The main disadvantage is that it is simply to inaccurate. It has an offset of close to two degrees celsius sometimes, and worse: the offset is not constant so you cannot easy work around it by substracting or adding a fixed number ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPing84 on 03/13/2011

+Slim +Can stand on the side, but will easily tilt over. +Simple +Big digits -Inaccurate -Use a uncommon AG10 battery -Might be a bit to big for your need, depending on what you need it for ;). I compared it to a calibrated IR thermometer, and other thermometers. It shows around 0,8-1 degree celcius less, compared to real temperature. Since I need a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylazaro700 on 01/03/2011

Accurate Works Visible! Slim! Also sticks to the wall with an included Velcro :) Updates fairly quickly :) Perhaps the battery isn't the most common, It's those button cell ones but that are a bit flatter. But I suppose they chose those because of the size of the product as it it very slim :) Its a good thing that it has Celsius as well, I just didn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluismiyu on 09/06/2010

- Very cheap thermometer, a must have for your car or at home. - Accurate and easy to read. - Updates quickly. - You can switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit. - Compact, easy to carry everywhere. - Battery included, a nice touch :) - Battery life is not so good. - Be careful in your car, sticker may fail because of heat (more than 62 Celsius degrees ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymechwarrior on 07/03/2010

Nice clear display with one decimal placing. Works great even in the car which could reach more than 40degrees in the mid day under the sun. Built quality is excellent. Does not have a humidity function. So this is a basic thermometer. Could have included this function for the price. I used this in the car for sometime before moving it over to my home.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneverwasin on 04/23/2010

I bought this to replace my previous termometer i bought from local fish shop. The previos termometer can only measure thempreture between 0 deg cel to 40 deg cel... In fact, by 39 deg cel, my old termometer gone heywire... but this thing work even after parking under the hot sun for hours and the tempretures recorded 49 deg cel, which is tally to my ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections