DX » Community » Reviews » 1350mAh Solar Powered/USB Rechargeable Battery Pack for All Ipod/Iphone 2G/3G
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRaara on 05/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Charges USB devices and an ipod at the same time. I used SKU: 22726 with this device and managed to charge my ipod touch, GBA SP, Nintendo DS and my PSP 1000 all at the same time. I also sometimes use it as a power supply for projects and works great. Can be u... Read more

Solar Opened Opened back Opened back in use Solar Side
    0 0
  • posted byrrumawas on 03/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- it works - really can be charged using solar light - really small to put on your pocket or bag, and very light to carry - can charge iphone for about 75% capacity when fully charged. - can charge iphone while it was charge using the solar cell. Cons:- battery will dra... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikemaj on 08/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well, charges the iPod and other usb gadgets. Cons:Non-logical, badly designed interface. Took me a whole day to fully understand how to use it. Solar charging? Just a gimmick, it doesn't work as it should. To charge it you have to use an odd included cable. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystqcb on 07/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use once you get used to it. Can charge any USB device, not just the iPod. Small and portable. Build quality is not the best, but pretty good. Can charge either through USB or using the built in solar panel. Solar charging capability is good to have around. (Alt... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections