Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDomagoj132 on 02/15/2014

Nothing to complain really, does what it's meant to do and it does it goo for that money. Simple to mount and use. The motion sensor for waking it up from standby is a bit noisy while riding. I would be ok if it had some kind of switch for that instead. It doesn't have backlit screen, but for this money, you just can't hold that up against it. Since ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykelzinhaddeus on 12/12/2013

computador sem fio de bike muito bom. Funcionou beleza em minha bike. Por ser sem fio é um ótimo produto e o preço bem acessível. pelo preço, um bom produto, compensa adquirir. não há contras. chegou em perfeito estado. computador sem fio de bike muito bom. Funcionou beleza em minha bike. Por ser sem fio é um ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBCEM on 06/24/2013

Easy to mount. Bright screen with clearly visible digits. Great for town riding. Scotch tape and clamp isn't a reliable mount method - you can easily turn aside your transmitter during ride thru bushes. Something rattles inside a receiver block. Table for setting correct circumference of the wheel only contains small amount of wheel sizes (Ie I wasn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykapanga on 06/05/2013

Easy to setup and use. Has all basic functions and display is easy to read. Low price. Includes batteries and plastic seals. Some wireless signals may interfere and cause computer to show movement when stopped or not even installed, usually caused when computer is near to other electronic devices as laptops or wifi routers. This may consume a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMiramontes on 04/23/2013

Great device! Despite the fact that it is a wireless bike computer (which is great already), this computer has a lot of functions that are useful to bikers. Its measurement method is accurate and I do not hear the rattle snake sound that some people were talking about. But you must notice that proper installation of the device is mandatory for its well-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPedrique on 04/05/2013

Very cheap, expecialy if you comper to brazilian prices. It works as it supose to work Very easy to install, I did it by myself. Wather proof works well All function works well,except maximmum speed It come doing a little bit noise, when you shake it, you can hear a noise, like something broked inside. When I am at hi-speed, it doesnt mark the vel. ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byitsadov on 04/01/2013

it is very easy to mount on to your bike the instructions included with it are pretty good it is accurate, and responds quickly to changes in speed very easy to set up- because there are no wires to worry about :=) it has a nice big display, that shows the numbers nice and clearly the speedometer itself rattles, it just makes it feel cheap, but you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byituland on 02/27/2013

It's simple Low price Plastic support is fine Not much to highlight Worked only once It feels very cheap materials Confusing user manual The sensors must be very close to each other It arrived with a sound like if there were something broken inside, it worked the first time and i couldn't turn it on again since then I can't recommend this item, maybe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiyere68 on 02/13/2013

Awesome product. I have recommended it to our bicycle club members and we have ordered a few more for individual testing. I keep a log of my riding daily and the functions are easy to understand and use. Set up was a breeze. None so far. For its price this product is very good. Maybe backlight should be added for night riding and also callories burnt ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeandroBruns on 01/09/2013

- Brand exactly. - Gives for changing the wheel diameter - Multiple viewing options - Gives no interference with mobilephones (as some friends said they would) - Use wire to attach the console support, what causes it to leave the place after we get vibration - No light in LCD for nighttime rides For lay people can be difficult to install, read the manual ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections