DX » Community » Reviews » Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI Female Adapter (1080p)
  • 5 star 23 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by tigomar on 11/26/2013

Pros: works great! audio and video run perfectly and smooth. easy to connect, easy to use. pretty much plug and play... Cons: No cons at all. If I could think of something bad about this cable I would say something but I have nothing bad to say!!!!! OtherThoughts: I would get this for a gift for someone who watches movies on there Mac a lot tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted by renewification on 04/24/2013

Pros: It works like the orginal, very well made, works right out of the box, no problems so far. Buying the original will cost a lot a lot more. Very well made and I cant tell the difference from the orginal. Just go get it! Cons: Comes with no nice packaging. But who cares? it just works you will regret if you do not try using it OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted by eduaquiles on 04/07/2013

Pros: - I use it on my macbook pro for presentations and when I want to watch a movie on my television. - The audio comes fine with the video output. - It works also under linux (ubuntu). - It fits well on my mackbook pro. Cons: - none so far. OtherThoughts: - The cable is not needed. It could have the plug straight out of the adapter in my opi... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Alius17 on 04/01/2013

Pros: works great! audio and video run perfectly and smooth. easy to connect, easy to use. pretty much plug and play. Cons: none that i can think of OtherThoughts: excellent buy, should have bought another one to sell it at the lab i work in. Bottomline: excellent product, cheaper than the ones apple sells, besides, works great! audio and video... Read more

0 0
  • posted by TomCat1969 on 03/24/2013

Pros: Full plug & play. Connect to MacBook PRO 2010 year Samsung TV 55UE8000 via this adapter all works fine. Sound and video transferred to TV bright and clean. Low price. Design - "Apple like". Connectors are gold plated RU - ???????? ??????????. ??????? ?????????? ? ???????. ????????? MacBook ? ?????????? ? ?????. ????? ? ????... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Kehprice on 01/04/2013

Pros: I use this cable every day to make my TV my second computer monitor! This cable fits my Mac and HDMI cable perfectly and works like a charm! You would pay at least 30$ dollars for the same cable at the store. This cable is a sleek, clean white has a quality plastic build. I would recommend this to anyone that works from there Mac or would... Read more

0 0
  • posted by hers76 on 12/21/2012

Pros: it works with my MBP 2010, both video and audio build quality is close to what I would receive from Apple. But the price makes the big difference. At first audio didn't seem to work, but I had to choose the right configuration in my VLC player. Cons: none really. OtherThoughts: I was not sure if I should by an adapter with extension, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted by rickshido84 on 11/27/2012

Pros: This is a good HDMI cable. The image is the same as original cable. And the price is very good. The package of product is very similar of apple's HDMI cable. Cons: I've found a problem with my cable, that the sound does not work when a move the cable. I think a wire comes broken. OtherThoughts: A good product. I will shop more items of th... Read more

0 0
  • posted by veldkamp73 on 11/09/2012

Pros: Great Quality, nice packaging and way cheaper then other alternatives. Works and behaves like it is supposed to. Cons: none so far except the long delivery time (not dx's fault) and the poor way to be able to track the package (china post website), a proper english translation would be nice, now google translate is the only option to get... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ralu70 on 08/01/2012

Pros: Connected to the thunderbolt link of my macbook air and using a cable hdmi up to the tv, very easily, without installation, not drivers. only to connect and enjoy. Very good quality of the materials and of the connections. Connect it is perfect both to the Mac and to the cable HDMI. Cons: Nothing to say. OtherThoughts: Only I can say good... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections