DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU + Plastic Flip-Open Case w/ Card Slots for Iphone 5S - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good product. case Bargain Good protection and quality!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byincognito6174 on 08/18/2015

I wanted a case that would protect the front of my iPhone 5s, for the screen cracked really bad when I dropped my phone for what must have been the 100th time. Now this case covers the entire phone and will protect it from shocks no matter which way the phone falls. The faux PU leather feels good... Read more

Impression:case,Very good product.,Bargain;

0 0 0

• posted byarnethomas on 08/11/2015

Pros: For the price it's better than much more expensive similar products you'll get in store. Cons: It will be tired after long time use, but you can't expect it too last forever.

Impression:Very good product.,Bargain,Good protection and quality!;

0 0 0

• posted bydomunod on 03/31/2015

Pros: comoda y practica x los departamentos para tarjetas y notas en la tapa Contras: la parte donde encaja el tlf podria ser mas resistente...pero x ese precio esta mas q bien

Impression:Good protection and quality!;

0 0 0

• posted byFrankvlieg91 on 03/03/2015

This Iphone 5 will give a good protection for your Iphone. Quality is good and I use it all the time untill now and it works perfect! The price was good for the price/quality proportion. Until this time there are no fails happened with the case. The shipping from DX was good without any delays or... Read more

Impression:Good protection and quality!;

0 0 0

• posted byogoldfarb on 01/12/2015

Pros: simple to use and with good quality. Cons: couldn't find any. Great value for the price. The bulk price discount are not very good.

Impression:Very good product.;

0 0 0

• posted bynekhlom on 10/29/2014

Pros: - 3 card slots, one suitable for driver's license or other ID - Pocket for bills or other stuff - Fits the iPhone 5 perfectly, it holds it tightly Cons: - The cards are a little hard to get out, at least when it's new - The magnet is not very strong, the case opens easily, especially if all... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySoftisen on 02/12/2014

The cover feels very good. And the phone fits perfectly in the cover. It's very good quality of this cover. There are also 4 slots you can have bank cards in. The cover also protects your phone in all directions. So you do not have to be afraid of scratches on the screen. It also fits Iphone 5. a... Read more

Case w/ card slots Good case

0 0 4

DX Everywhere