Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalibibi on 06/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Big enough to carry a 18650 lion battery (even protected one). inside really protected from dust and water. Very big but very light ! Cons:Seal is very weak ! I think it's necessary to change it to have a really waterproof device ! Only one color available ! OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeltadeltagamma on 04/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's big. Like, real big. I don't see how you could use it as a keychain, I hooked it to my backpack for small items that can't be exposed to water, works real well. It's very sleek and modern-looking, too. It's impact proof as well, tested by dropping it and... Read more

My video
    0 0
  • posted byfulper on 08/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Larger than i expected, it doesn't bother me i'll just put more crap in there. I tested it and it was somewhat waterproof, i wouldnt risk putting very expensive things in it though. Cons:may be a bit large for your key ring, and makes an annoying noise when you open and c... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydoolopes on 06/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great quality product. seems to be waterproof but i have not tested yet. it's perfect to keep dry and protected your medicine or whatever that fits in it. no scratches or other problems that is worth to be reported. Cons:o thought it was a bit smaller. its not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byununoctium118 on 04/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This key chain is very sturdy and well build. There is an O ring in between both parts to keep the water out and the contents it. This key chain is the perfect place to put money and other stuff ans be sure that it will be safe, fireproof and not fall out. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyakovmp on 04/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The fine container, which basic purpose to prevent damage of the subjects placed inside. Excellent quality of production. Rather large internal volume, allowing to expand the range placed in things. It can be as salt, sugar and other foodstuff which need to be... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycpearson on 03/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice size and decent quality. The threads are a bit rough but not too bad as to make unusable. Can get plenty in here and decent seal makes it waterproof. Does not float in water which is either good or bad depending on your intended use Cons:Does not flo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychaiqi on 02/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This one is huge, really HUGE. It is almost as big as my hand. Because of that you can easily put a battery in it. The usefulness is immense. An idea is lighter fluid for your zippo or stuff to light. The quality is pretty decent, fluid inside it won't come out. The col... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjopat on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Large enough to carry a 18650 Li-Ion battery, for led flashlights and vapers. Could contain many small objects inside. Could fit multiple money bills. Easy grab-able object with your keys. Cons:I was very disappointed when I received aluminum and not stainless... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxeroxparc79 on 02/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Big enough to store stormproof matches, tinder or other stuff you must keep dry, and sturdy enough to put at the bottom of your bag. Really waterproof, I submerged it for 30 min with toilet paper inside: not even lightly moist. Cons:It's made in Aluminum alloy.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections