Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRobbie122 on 08/18/2014

Pros: It's aluminum and not hard to break, it's even waterproof! I keep this in my backpack to keep medication in case of emercengy with me. The pill does not open, the opening mechanisme is really good. It's really huge, but that is just a postive thing! Cons: No cons! I am going to buy more of these and different sizes, this is one of my favorite ... Read more

Alloy pill for your backpack Alloy pill for your backpack

Impression:One of my favorite DX products;

0 1
  • posted byalibibi on 06/21/2014

Big enough to carry a 18650 lion battery (even protected one). inside really protected from dust and water. Very big but very light ! Seal is very weak ! I think it's necessary to change it to have a really waterproof device ! Only one color available ! I was looking for something able to carry a spare 18650 battery for flashlight. Only this one is ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydeltadeltagamma on 04/18/2014

It's big. Like, real big. I don't see how you could use it as a keychain, I hooked it to my backpack for small items that can't be exposed to water, works real well. It's very sleek and modern-looking, too. It's impact proof as well, tested by dropping it and stomping on it. Comes with it's own keyring. It's very squeaky, but that can be fixed with ... Read more

My video
    0 0
  • posted byblakkur on 02/28/2014

I use those containers for geocaches. They are waterproof and stable. Geocaching-Shops sell containers like this for a far higher price. would be even more awesome if this product was available with camouflage-pattern to get an even better hide as geocache. The rubber-seal is ok, as long as you don't screw the container too tight. This will damage the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrightonboi on 02/16/2014

Fits most of my 18650 batteries. Some are a tight fit. I put a piece of sponge at each end so they don't connect. They are very light containers. Bit tight threads. I can sometimes be hard to screw but that's not really a big problem. I bought 4 and glad I did. They are also useful for putting in paper money and important small things. I saw these on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycasillas342 on 12/16/2013

made of thick aluminium, it's really sturdy. i think that it won't break even if you ride it by car. it is waterproof. fits many stuff inside, as like pills, batteries, spices etc. i, personally, carry a little survival kit in it :) it is made of aluminium, so it is lightweight, even though that it is quite big. none i can find. it fits 2 cr123a/163... Read more

pill shaped pill box :)
    0 0
  • posted byKorkonen on 10/19/2013

Perfect size container for storing medicine when hiking. Aluminium provides the much needed durability and the rubber seal should keep the container dry even in wet conditions. This is very good to carry medicine & money, when hiking in rough conditions. The threading could be a bit better, but it does its job. You can always ask for a lower price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynicbailey on 10/03/2013

This pill shaped keychain is exactly as it was described and of surprisingly good quality for the low price which includes postage. I have used this often and so far there have been no signs of wear and tear and the design and construction are sturdy enough that i am confident it will last me well into the future. I have no cons for this product. If ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfulper on 08/07/2013

Larger than i expected, it doesn't bother me i'll just put more crap in there. I tested it and it was somewhat waterproof, i wouldnt risk putting very expensive things in it though. may be a bit large for your key ring, and makes an annoying noise when you open and close it. Quality isn't perfect but it does the job. i was satisfied, i use it for my ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysaabstefan on 07/31/2013

For geocacgers it is almost a perfect container. A lot better than bisons in size at least. You can get a good piece of paper in them, and even a small pen. I really hate bisons that you need to roll the paper very tight to get them back in container. not 100% waterproof as new. Did put them in a glass of water overnight. Almost all of them had some ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections