DX » Community » Reviews » COBAN Portable Waterproof Car GPS / GSM / GPRS Personnel Tracker w/ Remote Controller
Customer’s impression:
Otimo Very good!! Execlente expirado
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9902540 on 02/04/2016

I really liked the product and the services DealExtreme. I only regret the time and the delay in delivery of the goods, noting that the problem was not the responsibility DealExtreme but the company responsible for the delivery of goods in my country. I hope to do repeat business with you. thank you

Impression:Very good!!;

0 0 0

• posted byNobrain79 on 01/22/2016

Nice gps tracker. haven't used the gprs tracking function yet, but the sms functionality works great. you receive an sms with a link to google map, which works great. however there is no battery in it, or the battery doesn't work. comes with a wiring harnass. didn't check the watertightness, but... Read more

Impression:Very good!!;

0 0 0

• posted by8791767 on 10/09/2015

If your using this to track one of your cars, it's worth it! Very simple to use, the manual is understandable and straight forward. If you do intend to use it to track your car, do use the harness provided to hard wire it to your car via the fuse box. I suggest you buy a "fuse tap" and pick a is... Read more

Impression:Execlente;

0 0 0

• posted byfeluhr on 07/31/2015

o produto chegou expirado, nao funciona via software

Impression:expirado;

0 0 0

• posted byDanPontes on 05/16/2015

o melho custo beneficio entre os localizadores do mercado bem completo e de facil instalacao

Impression:Otimo,Very good!!,Execlente;

0 0 0

• posted by9253069 on 03/17/2015

good night make a purchase tracker value of $ 58 nois in Brazil are very taxed by the custom house I wish you decrease the value of the goods for $ 18 and otimo very grateful for the attention of you order:150317001035763404

Impression:Execlente;

0 0 0

• posted byFernandoVortex on 12/15/2014

Pros: facil de instalar, vem com manual completo e chicote de instalação, rele, tudo que voce precisa. muito preciso diz exatamente onde esta a moto. e desliga a moto por mensagem. Cons: nada.

Impression:Otimo,Very good!!,Execlente;

0 0 1

DX Everywhere