Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byori303 on 06/19/2013

- no zipper attached (which is alot better than using a zipper which gets stuck alot, scratches the laptop, make you pull the whole thing out of your backpack, ect) - for its price, it is made out of relatively good material. - it is good looking and really smooth. - my laptop is exactly 14'' and this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelviricadj on 06/09/2013

This product was surprisingly very good quality and looked exactly the same as the one on the picture. It fits perfectly to my Samsung 14' laptop. It is very comfortable to take with and fits very good to all my bags, so no one knows I have a laptop in it. It saves the laptop from scratching. I am very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLuuza on 10/11/2012

The size is perfect for a 14" laptop. Anything bigger than that won't fit in it. Protects from scratches and small falls. No deffects such as holes in the fabric or problems with the seam. It isn't too thick, so it wont protec from big falls. The protective bag was folded in the package, so it came ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrosquete on 09/25/2012

Nice quality fabric (so far).It's strong, it feels safe Nice quality stitches (so far). Feels safe too, don't seems to be breaking at any time Low price. Very low Elasticity Not memory foam. It's neoprene. I think i can't ask memory foam for the price Fabric seems to flaw a bit to the pointy edges Wish ... Read more

Stitches seems to be strong T61 over it T61 going home T61 almost in T61, sleeve closed T61, sleeve closed. Side view

0 0 0

• posted bymoiself on 08/18/2012

A cover that does what you expect of a foam protective sleeve. A little bit large for a Macbook 13,3" but it works with it to. To care your computer between rooms and short distances. Or to protect your computer from scratches and dust in your office, messenger bag or where ever you keep it. Not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySilviaSil on 12/20/2011

Quality material Nice work in sewing Reversible, it's like having two bags No zipper or velcro Very good looking (personal opinion) It is not memory foam, it's neoprene The smell of neoprene may be annoying It was folded in transport, so it has some marks (I hope they'll disappear soon) Mine is purple ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrntpoa on 08/19/2011

Uso no meu Lenovo Z460 14", cabe muito bem dentro, cores bonitas, protege realmente por ser macio, parece se feito de neoprene e é ótimo não ter ziper. Lenovo Z460 14 ", fits very well inside, beautiful colors, protects to be really soft, seems to be made ??of neoprene and is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymuffin3010 on 07/08/2011

*colour is reversible (black or red) *cheap *foam is thick *protects from scratches but not drops *came folded and leaves creases other than that, its a simple product and no other cons. not too sure if this is memory foam, feels like ordinary foam to me. also rather than placing in the packaging folded,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byastro11 on 04/30/2011

- The foam is very good. - It really protects your laptop. - The size is a perfect fit for my HP 1140-90ea (14"). - The price is very fair. - Very foam. - No cons at all. This is a great product that you can buy without thinking too much. This same bag would cost at least R$40 (U$22) in Brazil. ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycookiemonster11 on 04/15/2011

very foamy build quality is awesome does it's job covers the laptop like its suppose to the color looks nice too not made from cheap matieral NONE, get it. i went to a mall and checked out the prices and it would have costed me $30-$40 for a case like this! MUST GET, you will not regret it. very durable,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections