Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypykler on 09/24/2012

A really nice protective case for you laptop / netbook. I actually used it to protect an old 13" siemens tablet pc (those old school ones, really big and thick) and it fit perfectly. Made out of neoprene like substance, very nice. It is not neoprene though, so not water resistant but close. None.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrmalato on 08/22/2012

- It's exactly to Thinkpad X220 Tablet. - It's a beautiful bag. - Cheapest for this quality (in Brazil, a similar item will cost about US$30). - Perfect to use when travel and transport laptop. - Maybe need a velcro to close. - It should come in other colors. Great item for this price. I will use it ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byclau477 on 06/02/2012

fits perfectly on my ACER 12". Maybe its a little big but just a little Very nice aspect and its very cheap compared with those you may find in a computer store in my country good product. None The package wastn teh best buti dont care. it fulfills its function You can carry your laptop inside of any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHikachu on 07/18/2011

Super cheap (at least compared to local stuff in my country -Argentina-) Light-weight Well finished I'm not sure this is memory foam. Will not give much protection in the event of dropping your netbook. This is a great product, but when I first read memory foam I thought of another material, not sure ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylsolo on 01/15/2011

it fits my HP 11" like a glove and it looks preatty good , and its very cheap compared with those you may find in a computer store , good product. it came all wrinkled in the envelope it has folding marks all over which took several days to disappear it should come in other colors too Now i can carry ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTaCpL on 07/16/2010

well it fits my Lenovo 12" X61 like a glove and it looks preatty good , and its very cheap compared with those you may find in a computer store , good product. It has a ThinkPad logo on it. it came all wrinkled in the envelope it has folding marks all over... and it smells like hell ....neoprene ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybuttjupp on 06/06/2010

Cheap and its black. It will do the job of protecting your netbook or laptop or gaming console It stays Thinkpad on the front. The photo in the ad shows that its all black. I wish mine was black but this one says IBM Thinkpad. I wish it was black..... Ad photos need to be updated because I don't own ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections