DX » Community » Reviews » Quality Nylon Carrying Bag with Shoulder Strap for 10.2" Laptop (Black)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byToasters on 04/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price if very good for what you get for. There is a nice strap also, but i never used it. I put the power pack on the side along with my little mouse, and my Acer aspire one 10.1" fit very good in it. In fact, there is more room, so with sku 26260, i put the l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNH4NO3 on 12/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:10" netbook + power adapter fits easily Cheap Cons:Build quality is poor. Threads sticking out, curved seams so on. Shoulder strap just garbage, shame to wear. No protection padding at all, just two layers of nylon. One inner comp?rtment, have to load netbook, mouse, powe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabrielsubtil on 11/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-VERY COOL BAG -EASY TO USE -NICE PLAIN COLOR -DOESN'T LOOK TOO CHEAP -CONVENIENT TO CARRY -bolsa muito boa -Fácil de usar -otima COR SIMPLES -Não parece muito barato -Prático para transportar Cons:-The quality of some parts is just fair, but th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzampa1969 on 10/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This bag is perfect for carrying and protecting my iPad sku39222 and his custody. The outside zippered pocket is useful for storing accessories (dock cable, modem 3g-wifi, stylus, headphones and camera connection kit). They are comfortable handles with Velcro... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymastermind_cca on 08/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good enough, a little big for 10.2" netbook, but nothing much. Has a side pocket that can hold the charger and power cord Cons:The material is not very good in order to protect the computer. In fact there is almost none shock absorbing material. The bag smells very... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBRS83 on 07/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Fit my EPC-1027 perfectly. (10.1" laptop) - Nice and sturdy bag. - Zippers are nice and don't look to be cheapish. - Soft lining inside the case where the laptop goes. Cons:- Shoulder strap is pretty thin weak material. OtherThoughts:Put a different shoul... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections