DX » Community » Reviews » Quality Nylon Carrying Bag with Shoulder Strap for 10.2" Laptop (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byToasters on 04/12/2012

Price if very good for what you get for. There is a nice strap also, but i never used it. I put the power pack on the side along with my little mouse, and my Acer aspire one 10.1" fit very good in it. In fact, there is more room, so with sku 26260, i put the laptop into it, then into this bag. Because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNH4NO3 on 12/10/2010

10" netbook + power adapter fits easily Cheap Build quality is poor. Threads sticking out, curved seams so on. Shoulder strap just garbage, shame to wear. No protection padding at all, just two layers of nylon. One inner comp?rtment, have to load netbook, mouse, power adapter other accessories together.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygabrielsubtil on 11/21/2010

-VERY COOL BAG -EASY TO USE -NICE PLAIN COLOR -DOESN'T LOOK TOO CHEAP -CONVENIENT TO CARRY -bolsa muito boa -Fácil de usar -otima COR SIMPLES -Não parece muito barato -Prático para transportar -The quality of some parts is just fair, but this product is certainly worth more than it costs ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byzampa1969 on 10/24/2010

This bag is perfect for carrying and protecting my iPad sku39222 and his custody. The outside zippered pocket is useful for storing accessories (dock cable, modem 3g-wifi, stylus, headphones and camera connection kit). They are comfortable handles with Velcro closure. Wanting is the thickness required ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymastermind_cca on 08/13/2010

Good enough, a little big for 10.2" netbook, but nothing much. Has a side pocket that can hold the charger and power cord The material is not very good in order to protect the computer. In fact there is almost none shock absorbing material. The bag smells very bad. The handles cannot be taken off ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBRS83 on 07/08/2010

- Fit my EPC-1027 perfectly. (10.1" laptop) - Nice and sturdy bag. - Zippers are nice and don't look to be cheapish. - Soft lining inside the case where the laptop goes. - Shoulder strap is pretty thin weak material. Put a different shoulder strap on it if you want the strap. Would of given this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrgroliveira on 09/03/2009

Very small, perfect size for 10.2" Laptop. This bag without the shoulder strap looks like a book. Very discreet and elegant. It has an extra pocket in front to hold a power supply, mouse and pens. The color is a discreet black. The pocket is for extra power supply is small, is appearing in silhouette,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymughalstores on 08/18/2009

The build quality on this thing is very good and its padded inside to protect the laptop. Overall sizewise it's about 2-4 inches bigger than my NC10, so small. My Nc10 fits perfectly inside it with some room at the top. Wish the pocket was a little bigger so I can easily fit the charger in aswell. If ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections