DX » Community » Reviews » Quality Charming Nylon Carrying Bag with Shoulder Strap for 10.2" Laptop (Pink)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAdrianRamiro on 03/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This netbook bag has perfect size and excellent quality. It has pockets with zippers where you can carry your power supply, mouse, wires, etc. If you have a thin netbook you could even carry 2 or three, and this bag will protect the netbooks properly Cons:I se... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylobur on 12/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good Quality Carrying Bag. Very good price. Perfect to gift for girlfriend or any girl. Its very nice, she love it. Here in Spain a Carrying bag like this its more expensive. Cons:I'm not have any cons for this product. OtherThoughts:The Shoulder Strap Its very Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byektorbarajas on 01/19/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Good Quality Carrying Bag - Good price - The Netbook 10" of my wife fits perfect, with a little space so it's not stretched and easy to insert and pull of Cons:- the only cons is that on the front zipper, at the left of the zipper, the sewing is not well made, you cou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfietsbel001 on 09/29/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks so good :), it's cheap!! here in the Netherlands a bag like this cost you at least twice this price! It's not just a bag, inside there is a special place for the laptop and enough space to fit the charger in as well. Cons:Build quiality of the zippers could have b... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections