DX » Community » Reviews » Quality Charming Nylon Carrying Bag with Shoulder Strap for 10.2" Laptop (Pink)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAdrianRamiro on 03/26/2013

This netbook bag has perfect size and excellent quality. It has pockets with zippers where you can carry your power supply, mouse, wires, etc. If you have a thin netbook you could even carry 2 or three, and this bag will protect the netbooks properly I see no cons, it does exactly what is intended to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylobur on 12/08/2010

Very good Quality Carrying Bag. Very good price. Perfect to gift for girlfriend or any girl. Its very nice, she love it. Here in Spain a Carrying bag like this its more expensive. I'm not have any cons for this product. The Shoulder Strap Its very Convenient and practical, also black and pink like the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byektorbarajas on 01/19/2010

- Good Quality Carrying Bag - Good price - The Netbook 10" of my wife fits perfect, with a little space so it's not stretched and easy to insert and pull of - the only cons is that on the front zipper, at the left of the zipper, the sewing is not well made, you could actually see a bit of the sewing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfietsbel001 on 09/29/2009

Looks so good :), it's cheap!! here in the Netherlands a bag like this cost you at least twice this price! It's not just a bag, inside there is a special place for the laptop and enough space to fit the charger in as well. Build quiality of the zippers could have been better.(they feel like they will ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections