DX » Community » Reviews » E27 12-LED 3500K 60-Lumen Light Bulb - Warm White (180~240V AC)
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytomasmohr on 02/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This LED light bulp gives you a good warm white light. Not too strong, but that was not what I was looking for anyway. Uses very little power, and you do not have to wait for the light. You get 100% light immediately. Cons:You can actually count the LED's, which can be ir... Read more

0 0
  • posted byccc333 on 01/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Uses very little power. Doesn't even register on my wall power energy reader. Nice dim lamp. Good for night light purposes. Cons:Not that "warm"/yellow. Certainly not as red-ish orange as shown in the item's photo. I would say slightly warm. Personally... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEsthreel on 01/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I have a back-light switch for my bathroom. I has resistor for back light, and leaks few mA when off. This lamp is so crazy efficient that i lights my bathroom even when off :D Cons:LED are still more expensive than CFL per lumen. OtherThoughts:It was a lot brig... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDerRudy on 01/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Not to bright light. Plastic bulb, so it wil not be damaged in storage when left on the lightning cable. nice warm white light. No RF Interference at all. Good quality. Better carton box than glass bulbs in the Netherlands are shiped in.... Cons:Short thread o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydzulidzan on 06/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Low price. - Very low current consumption. - E27 connector. - Nice warm white light. - Looks like a normal round incandescent bulb. - Great to use as night light. Cons:- Plastic milky glass is to transparent so you can count the LEDs when it is lit. - Looks... Read more

1 0
  • posted byM4RSUP14L on 08/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Warm white looks like incandescent bulbs -Works in usual everyday north american light sockets. -Isn't overly bright (if that's what you want) -Looks like a normal round bulb Cons:-Isn't overly bright (not for general lightning of a room) -Wouldn't be useful fo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKolpu on 03/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Nice warm white color temperature - It's led so it should illuminate long time - It's smaller than normal light bulb - Energy saver - Cheap Cons:- I bought couple of these and there is slightly difference on color temperature - Build could be better - It feels... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBillsGate on 02/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The light emitted from this bulb, has a nice color, very comparable to regular bulbs. Great to use as night light or as accent lighting. The screw fitting is very easy to use. The lamp build is not bad. Cons:60 lumen is not much. Do not expect to replace normal... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections