DX » Community » Reviews » Electric Eyebrow Trimmer + Hair Clipper with Accessories Set (1*AAA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by nrh2005 on 04/10/2013

Pros: It's a kit that all women love. It allows adjust the eyebrow and the hair in a easy, comfortable way. It's electric to more fast and effortless use, needs only one AAA battery that can be a rechargeable one and come with accessories. Cons: None. My wife liked much and it's working is expected. She recommended it too for her friends. Other... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by solmazalla on 09/27/2012

Pros: This is a very stylish, elegant piece of work and a very big help if there is no time pulling ?????. I can't stand to do it!. And with this device you can adjust the form just three minutes Cons: A little shaky housing. And for some reason very quickly discharged ???????. may need to reload when a long time is used, but this is inconvenie... Read more

0 0
  • posted by jojo42 on 08/24/2012

Pros: Excellent little gadget to keep handy. I tried it as soon I received it and it did the job. I would not use it for beard hair or something like that but it works great on eyebrows. Not once did it snag a hair like I thought it might, and it was painless the whole time I was using it. Cons: No cons that I could think of OtherThoughts: I wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted by maranx on 04/11/2011

Pros: It shaves hair, it trimms hair. It is very portable. It is easy to use. It looks pretty. Build quality is ok for the size. It is quite cheap, but it could be cheaper. The package took a lot of days to be delivered, so I contacted the support team. Their response came after a few days and asked for a few more days as packages without track... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections