DX » Community » Reviews » Driver-free Universal USB IR Media Remote Controller for PC (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydan365 on 12/13/2013

Not very expensive. Works well if using it correctly. Easy to oparate with a very clear pictural manual. Fills a bit chip, but still very responsive. Can lock the screen sumetimes when using it with dual screens. The manual is with a bit small font and tiny pictures. Could be better if they had a larger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byserjover on 11/18/2013

Just works, no drivers needed in Win7 - I use it for XBMC and it looks much nicer than keyboard+mouse for a HTPC. No batteries included, but for this price I think it's really not a con! Also, the mouse isn't working that great. Great for the price. Since it is detected as a keyboard and mouse rather ... Read more

front view with usb receiver

0 0 1

• posted byJacob1818 on 10/21/2013

Decent build quality, no drivers needed, cheap, lots of features. It's also pretty big which is good in my opinion. Mouse is a bit bad to use and you you need to aim the controller EXACTLY where the receiver is or you'll get no signal. I like it. It would be 100% perfect if you could aim at other places ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFrans24 on 08/12/2013

Works amazingly well! Here's a list of pro's: - Suitable for a Raspberry Pi - Works with XBMC - You can use it as a mouse - You can use it as a keyboard - It has shortcut buttons making it even easier to start for example your media center - It really has a button for everything! - Doesn't need any drivers ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bySmiggel on 06/05/2013

Excellent remote for this price. Bought it to use it with XBMC on a Raspberry Pi. Plugged in the IR receiver, and was able to use the remote straight away! Receiver works excellent even if it's not in plain sight. Build quality is a little cheap, but what else do you expect for this price! For this price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byd33g on 05/29/2013

The remote sends keyboard presses to the usb which make it easy to configure No drivers = No hassel Decent Range Mouse function works extremely well for a 9 dollar remote Using it with XBMC running open elec on a raspberry pi with no problems Grasping at straws here but it didn't come with batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjnsest on 03/04/2013

+ Good build quality, better than I'd expect from a product in that price range. + Works right out-of-the box, no driver install needed, plug and play + Mouse control - Difficult to find keys in the dark - No indication for Numlock status Works both on my PC and Raspberry PI. Bought it because I wanted ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymassaro1956 on 02/16/2013

- It is plug and play - No drivers needed - It will probably work with some third party RC software so you can program the buttons, but I did not try it. - Build seems a little bit cheap, but so is the price, so this is not such a con; - Buttons are a little bit hard to press, I think if you use it enough ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byabdelkader31 on 01/31/2013

Cheap - Great build quality - Compatible with KMPlayer, XBMC...Very easy to use. It comes with a single sheet as user manual, but it wasn't needed. you have to direct the remote directly at the dongle for it to work. This is normally what we do when using a remote ... I was tired to stand up and use ... Read more

front angle of the Remote control

0 0 0

• posted bygeldiev on 01/04/2013

Excellent workmanship. Looks very similar to the MS MCE Remote, but the number and location of the buttons do not match. Does not require drivers. Perfectly compatible with XBMC 11 Eden, uses all the features of the media center. Reconfigurable buttons, but there are stories of four predefined keys ABTSD ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections