DX » Community » Reviews » Mini DisplayPort Male to DVI Female Adapter (1080p)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymatrik on 01/28/2014

I use same mini-** to DVI original Apple adapter at work. This one I bought from DX does exactly the same thing. Original one costs $45 here and I bought this one for $8 so I'm in $37 profit. I cannot say this is a con because I see the same behaviour with the original adapter too. When I turn off the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycavdx on 11/08/2013

The Mini DisplayPort Male to DVI Female Adapter has a good design, is built with good materials and works fine as advertised. The price is very competitive. It is also very easy to use. Just plug it and it is ready. None so far. It does exactly what is expected to do. I've been using the adapter with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGeorgeJQ on 10/08/2013

Works very well with Retina Macbook Pro and external LG monitor, no delay or loss in quality that is obvious. Comes with a little protective cap for the display port side, useful for a while however is easily lost but that's no big deal since there's really no need to protect it anyways. None for functionality,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPyjamaSam on 04/26/2013

Works perfectly, and is super cheap. Mini Displayport/Thunderbolt connector fits well, no trouble inserting or removing it. None. Does exactly what you would expect it to. Defiantly worth buying if you need to connect a MiniDVI/Thunderbolt Macbook to a DVI monitor. Tested driving a 1920x1200 24"... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymnov5534 on 12/18/2012

* Works perfectly with no issues, using it every day with my MacBook Air and 24" Dell Monitor * Does exactly what it says at a fraction of the price Apple Chargers * Looks just like the Apple adapter, only costs much less!! * Absolutely nothing! Best purchase I've made on DX. This adapter works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChongor on 11/29/2012

Good quality of cable and DVI connector too. If you protect is from twirl it will function a long time. Works as expected. There are no loss of image quality, even in higher resolutions. Original cable costs much more, definitely best purchase. Nice package. Plastic is bit hollow but in all didn't have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydror.weiss on 10/14/2012

Works well - image looks great Easy to use - no setup, just plug it in Looks similar to the apple original Sold here for a good Price, about 1/4 of the apple's adapter My monitor went to power save mode a couple of times since using it Nothing to add... I've been using this connector it for only a week ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXauriDiGriz on 08/06/2012

cheap price, rugged, high-quality assembly of ease of use and quick to install on any Mac dont work with VGA adapter Unknown species "DVI" adapter that brings much-people wanting to use an adapter "DVI" to "VGA" will be unhappy Good thunderbold adapter, very cheap and quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byttecss on 06/04/2012

Works without any problems Image and color quality are flawless Good build quality Given that it will be used behind your monitor, it's going to last you a lifetime Great price! Visually it blends nicely with other Apple products None Used in our office by not-so-tech-savvy designers where image quality ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybaslar on 11/23/2011

Since i had this i have been using it on a monitor. Never had any problems with it and the image quality is very good. Supports hd video and the colors are good. And it's cheap! Cheaper then other cables atleast, Build quality feels cheap. Good logo's are missing. Clear that it is not authentic from ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections