DX » Community » Reviews » Mini DisplayPort Male to VGA Female Adapter (1080p)
  • 5 star 53 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 20 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysalatapi on 07/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Amazingly cheap, it does work like the original one and does not seem of poor quality.Cons:Every 10 minutes or so I get a black screen for a second. It might be my equipment but the Apple adaptor that I replaced didn't do this. For the price, however, I can't com... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarinolinaje on 06/30/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Really cheap, specially when compared with original accesories. I am using it with my brand new Dell XPS 13 to connect an external Samsung monitor. I will ask for a second one to use it with the projectors when teachingCons:Nothing reallyOtherThoughts:I have been... Read more

Working with a Dell XPS 13 ultrabook Cable working with Dell XPS 13
    0 0
  • posted byhjwpg on 06/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Price is great and the build is quite good. I like the sturdiness of the device. If you have any worries about the cables being damaged, just put a few drops of crazy glue around the collar and the connection is set.Cons:DOA - would not work on any screen. This is the se... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalonmarx on 03/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:This price is good, the quality is just fine, and this is so very useful for anyone giving presentations.Cons:the only issue I have with this is that it took 3 weeks to arrive and because the price is under 8$ there was no tracking. I expected it earlier and was king of su... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamm2012 on 01/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Ideal adaptor for the MacBook Pro. The finish is good, and it can closely match to Apple's standards! I have used it connecting to LCD Projector, and also a full HD 42" LED TV. There was no drop in resolution when connected to the LED TV. Thus, I guess the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byangelaedo on 11/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Really cheap. The original from apple is really expensive like 40 USD. Great material. Worked as it supposed to do, just plug and go. Work without drivers or other stuff. No shadow on VGA Checked at 1920x1080 60Hz 46" screen. No configuration needed on a mac with os... Read more

0 0
  • posted byColinWh on 11/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It works really well, looks good (though slightly different than the official adaptor). Comes with MiniDisplayport cap for the wire, which was a nice touch. The package it came in was similar to Apple's packaging. Works great with rMBP.Cons:None really! It work... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalecianca on 11/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Good material. I tested in several monitors with different resolutions(including full hd) and brands, as well as in different computers and operating systems like microsoft windows 8, windows 8.1 and apple macos montain lion and macos mavericks.Cons:A little big. The cir... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobinLeers on 11/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very easy to use, en works perfectly. Apapter fits perfectly in the mini display port and into the VGA monitor. Quality looks good, 1080p HD en the build quality is good and sturdy. Adapter is not big, so very easy to carry with you in a laptop bag.Cons:The protective cap... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalejandroivan on 10/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Excellent built quality, looks almost the same as the Apple-branded one. It has a thick cable. - Compatible with Mini Displayport/Thunderbolt ports (I'm using it on a MacBook Pro 13.3' Late 2011 with a Thunderbolt port with no problems). - Just connect and us... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections