DX » Community » Reviews » Mini DisplayPort Male to VGA Female Adapter (1080p)
Customer’s impression:
Cheap compact
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytymmo on 09/25/2014

Pros: Cheap, really cheap Works perfectly on my dell xps17 No long cable Cons: Cable is not very flexible Read more

Impression:Cheap,compact;

0 0 0

• posted bysalatapi on 07/04/2014

Amazingly cheap, it does work like the original one and does not seem of poor quality. Every 10 minutes or so I get a black screen for a second. It might be my equipment but the Apple adaptor that I replaced didn't do this. For the price, however, I can't complain, and it happens so infrequently I barely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarinolinaje on 06/30/2014

Really cheap, specially when compared with original accesories. I am using it with my brand new Dell XPS 13 to connect an external Samsung monitor. I will ask for a second one to use it with the projectors when teaching Nothing really I have been looking for a cheap and working product like this in my ... Read more

Working with a Dell XPS 13 ultrabook Cable working with Dell XPS 13

0 0 2

• posted byulfertos on 06/18/2014

It is cheap! You get a nice package wich seems legit. Of course this is a replica. Slightly longer cable then Apples but this is usefull extra lengt. Comes with a dustcap for the minidisplayport connector. They're cheap and will not last long when used intensively. We use these at an school for presentations ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhjwpg on 06/04/2014

Price is great and the build is quite good. I like the sturdiness of the device. If you have any worries about the cables being damaged, just put a few drops of crazy glue around the collar and the connection is set. DOA - would not work on any screen. This is the second adapter that has malfunctioned ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydigitalrider on 04/01/2014

Decent quality. good product. Not too big Cheap plastic. Short cable, this is really not a cons but it can if you have your monitor far from the computer. It´s a lightweight gadget, and it could be transported in any small pocket without problem. Don´t know anything about its durability, perhaps ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymykhailov on 03/31/2014

The original adapter is very expensive in my country, about $50, so I decided to try this adapter. The adapter surpassed all my expectations. White plastic, pleasant to touch. Reliable and high quality connectors. Connection with a laptop safe, backlash is missing. Quality build is very good. Adapter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylg1223 on 03/31/2014

-Feels very sturdy, connector feels very solid when plugged in -Works very well, simple to use, no setting adjustments to be made -Good price for the quality -The cable part is just long enough to keep the adaptor from blocking your ports without risking disconnecting -None so far I bought a few of these ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalonmarx on 03/30/2014

This price is good, the quality is just fine, and this is so very useful for anyone giving presentations. the only issue I have with this is that it took 3 weeks to arrive and because the price is under 8$ there was no tracking. I expected it earlier and was king of surprised it didn't reach me in 2 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythestorm2237 on 03/25/2014

easy to use, I'm now able to plug my second screen on my imac, yahoo! it's cheap, I would have paid 20$ at the store and I called several stores so I know. not yet cheap and easy! even if the shipping was a bit long to wait, I'm happy with the product. I've waited a month or so to have the mini display ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections