DX » Community » Reviews » Mini DisplayPort Male to VGA Female Adapter (1080p)
  • 5 star 72 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 23 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysalatapi on 07/04/2014

Amazingly cheap, it does work like the original one and does not seem of poor quality. Every 10 minutes or so I get a black screen for a second. It might be my equipment but the Apple adaptor that I replaced didn't do this. For the price, however, I can't complain, and it happens so infrequently I barely notice. The circuit box is longer than in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarinolinaje on 06/30/2014

Really cheap, specially when compared with original accesories. I am using it with my brand new Dell XPS 13 to connect an external Samsung monitor. I will ask for a second one to use it with the projectors when teaching Nothing really I have been looking for a cheap and working product like this in my city. It is a difficult product to find, specially ... Read more

Working with a Dell XPS 13 ultrabook Cable working with Dell XPS 13
    0 0
  • posted byulfertos on 06/18/2014

It is cheap! You get a nice package wich seems legit. Of course this is a replica. Slightly longer cable then Apples but this is usefull extra lengt. Comes with a dustcap for the minidisplayport connector. They're cheap and will not last long when used intensively. We use these at an school for presentations and most of our displayport adapters break ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhjwpg on 06/04/2014

Price is great and the build is quite good. I like the sturdiness of the device. If you have any worries about the cables being damaged, just put a few drops of crazy glue around the collar and the connection is set. DOA - would not work on any screen. This is the second adapter that has malfunctioned on arrival. Well, considering the price and its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydigitalrider on 04/01/2014

Decent quality. good product. Not too big Cheap plastic. Short cable, this is really not a cons but it can if you have your monitor far from the computer. It´s a lightweight gadget, and it could be transported in any small pocket without problem. Don´t know anything about its durability, perhaps its not the best quality out there, but it looks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymykhailov on 03/31/2014

The original adapter is very expensive in my country, about $50, so I decided to try this adapter. The adapter surpassed all my expectations. White plastic, pleasant to touch. Reliable and high quality connectors. Connection with a laptop safe, backlash is missing. Quality build is very good. Adapter works without any drivers and don't need to do configuration,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylg1223 on 03/31/2014

-Feels very sturdy, connector feels very solid when plugged in -Works very well, simple to use, no setting adjustments to be made -Good price for the quality -The cable part is just long enough to keep the adaptor from blocking your ports without risking disconnecting -None so far I bought a few of these adaptors because I always lose mine and this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalonmarx on 03/30/2014

This price is good, the quality is just fine, and this is so very useful for anyone giving presentations. the only issue I have with this is that it took 3 weeks to arrive and because the price is under 8$ there was no tracking. I expected it earlier and was king of surprised it didn't reach me in 2 weeks. Te minimum words per review is 500, and in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythestorm2237 on 03/25/2014

easy to use, I'm now able to plug my second screen on my imac, yahoo! it's cheap, I would have paid 20$ at the store and I called several stores so I know. not yet cheap and easy! even if the shipping was a bit long to wait, I'm happy with the product. I've waited a month or so to have the mini display port male to vga female adapater (1080p)next time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanxxx on 03/19/2014

I've ordered three of these from DX, for different machines, and have been satisfied with all of them. They've been working for years. Build quality is good, performance is fine. Price is awesome. I would go no where else for this product. The online ordering and account tracking is excellent. The DX delivery time is always very long (3 weeks in this ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections