DX » Community » Reviews » Mini DVI Male to HDMI Female Adapter (1080p)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysinuhedl on 01/28/2014

Very cheap soluction to use on a Macbook White 2008 before unibody, this makes posible to get 1080p from it to any hdmi screen. No setup required, justo plug and play. Others adapters from apple or licenced accesories are much more expensive for the same use. Cause the macbook model it can't get audio ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhoonpups on 06/14/2012

- very cheap - works in 1080p - build quality is a little shoddy as it does not fit into the computer with ease and is a little tight I use it with my macbook in clamshell mode and the picture produced is excellent and of extreme sharpness As usual shipping for the product was relatively long well over ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGedje on 04/20/2011

- Excellent video quality. - HDMI plug fits well. - In short, it just does what it should do. - The mini DVI plug has a very tight fit. It may be a tight fit, but it still works fine and the price is great! I'm definitely satisfied with this product; it does what it should do for a fraction of the official ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoonak on 10/05/2010

It is working as it should. Just snap it on and you have the picture. It is white as Mac cables should be. The fitting of the head to the computer is quite tight, but you can instal it. It is good that I don't need to take it out so often. I am using this one to connect my full HD projector to my wife'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byToasters on 01/04/2010

Perfect for the mac mini to connect to your HDMI TV. The mac will adapt the resolution to your TV automatic ! The cable fit great, very well made, connectors fit well together. I have now my mac mini connected to my TV using HDMI, using PLEX, i can now watch full 1080p movie, and using a special adaptor,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjgaspari on 09/21/2009

it snaps into the hdmi cable good solid connection. of alot higher quility than i was expecting. only con is the mini dvi end is a tight fit into the macbook (but at least wont fall out) it does not carry audio so another lead is needed for better sound! just a 3.5 to rac is needed! i would not recomend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarkchi628 on 08/31/2009

Does what it should do.Works with the hdmi cord to my 1080p sony bravia. A really REALLY tight fit on the mini dvi part, hdmi end fits fine.The metal part of the mini display is longer than normal (I compared it to a apple mini dvi to vga cord). so it doesn't fit all the way. looked at the quality of ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections