DX » Community » Reviews » BEST Premium Quality Precision Soldering Paste (10g)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJUAKOFULL on 12/27/2013

is good because you can you weld in plates without ruining the tracks, unlike SKU: 6502. leaves bright and free of dirt welds, ensuring optimal work. I think it has not enough, the can is fragile and difficult to open, fails to clean the soldering iron tip, which is annoying. although it is not much,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZapperpower on 01/28/2013

Easy to apply (fingers do the job perfectly) Works well with SMD (components a few mm large are really easy to solder now) Cheap (farnell sales it for 4$, twice the price). Good quality (it works so well i wont buy any different brand) Hard to open (shuts really tight) Box get greasy (and it came greasy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byevilronald1 on 08/06/2010

Got this for a soldering project i was doing with a gamecube, i needed some flux/paste that would work real good on small electronic contacts like those on the GC, the paste/flux worked fine, it is only 10g tin, and you may think that isnt enough, but for fine electrical work like i was doing were you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGordonGecco on 04/30/2010

Easy to use flux in paste/grease form. Doesn’t dry out. Nice compact metal can. Active agent is Zinc Chloride so this flux isn’t suitable for PCB soldering. This flux is very similar to the "High Intensity Soldering Paste" that can be found at "sku.9160" and I suspect they are both ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections