DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone USB 18-Key Numeric Keypad/Numpad for Laptop (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaffassina on 08/26/2013

The quality of the product is higher than I expected. It works perfectly and has a backspace button which I think helps a lot. It's not too big so it fits next to the notebook without interfering with the mouse The keys are silicon made, which makes them very soft and sometimes I have to press it a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytribal2007 on 01/19/2013

Works fine with Compaq Notebook. Does not take up much space on the table, made from silicone - not afraid of water and pleasant to use. LED display provides information on the device. The numeric keypad has a standard key layout - making it easy to use. Silicone base does not slide on the table, the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrJkll on 03/26/2011

Works perfectly on a Macbook Pro It's thin and light The only numerical keypad offered by DX that's similar to what Europeans (the Dutch at least) are used to It's made out of silicone (didn't know, so it was a surprise), which required me to (still) get used to Has a backspace button where the + button ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections