DX » Community » Reviews » TOSHIBA Micro SDHC TF Card w/ SD Adapter - Black + White (16GB / Class10)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byemedeiros on 04/01/2014

Good quality and great price. Speed transfer is really fast. I don`t think it is a real Toshiba made, since it comes on a simple plastic cover, but works as expected. The micro SD card body is really well built. I did not see any for the moment. The card is working and no data lost for the moment. I`m planning to buy one more to keep as spare to my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byatry on 02/05/2014

well packed in a box including the micro card and adapter. Price is very good having in mind that this is class10 card. Works fine in my smart phone up to now no cons to mention . Good purchase best price/quality Read more

0 0
  • posted bygadaldd on 01/26/2014

The product seems to be original and it's made of good quality. It comes in a plastic case where you can carry the microSD card and the adapter anywhere. I've benchmarked the memory and the wrting speed was 10 MB/s and the reading speed was almost 25 MB/s. I've formatted the memory again as soon as received it and it's an original 16gb memory. The shipment ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections