DX » Community » Reviews » Potted Plant Cactus Style Ball Pen (Blue Ink)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byglenalec on 06/04/2014

The image on the site doesn't do it complete justice. The cactus part in the units I received was silicon, making them soft to touch (more comfortable to hold) and looked much more like a succulent plant and not as plasticy as the one in the image. The pen middle can be replaced with one out of any cheap biro if it runs out or another colour is desired ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJFord on 03/25/2010

It looks and feels great, a bizzare rubbery lump that fits the hand surprisingly well. The tube inside that holds the pen workings in place was faulty - from what I can see it was meant to have a pinch to stop the pen from slipping into the body but that pinch was nowhere near deep enough and the pen was completely useless. If you could find a pen you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChrisC1234 on 12/26/2009

This pen is just as pictured and described. It has a soft, gel like consistency, making it comfortable to hold, even with the odd shape. Pen insides are easily removed so ink can be replaced if desired, so it can be used for a long time. My only complaint is that the package opened up during shipping, so I had to put the pen holder (plant pot) back ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections